Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tim Martin - what goes around.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A amusing read with the obvious gap in the football this weekend.

Hilarious getting worked up by a pub chain.

Can we do Supermarkets next or are motorway services next on the agenda?

Literally the only person on this thread getting worked up is [MENTION=2393]Uncle C[/MENTION]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And still people reference the same old discredited articles :tosser:

Yeah seems to have a lot of respect for his staff. :facepalm::wrong::tosser:

2EC12A4C-105C-4F5D-8E8D-BF2E005F93E5.jpeg

Or is that fake? Genuinely don’t know. Very harsh if it’s genuine.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Literally the only person on this thread getting worked up is [MENTION=2393]Uncle C[/MENTION]

You don't know me obviously - I don't do worked up. But I will call out blatant lies, misconceptions, and fake news.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You don't know me obviously - I don't do worked up. But I will call out blatant lies, misconceptions, and fake news.

The fact you've posted that with a post signature that says......

"Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off."

,,,suggests otherwise. As does your tone and choice of language. Anyway, have you found the number and website for HM Weights and Measures yet, oh truthful one? :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You’re calling other users wankers because they don’t like Tim . And you “don’t do worked up”? :laugh:

Righto.

Chill. If other people have it wrong, who gives a ****? No reason to get in a tiz. Just be content in the knowledge we are wrong and you are right.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
No we're not up t'north where they have metered dispense. I'm on about the cellar and the cooling set up. It is bespoke to all Spoons and is a superb system using a suppressant which leads to a consistent dispense. The pouring is down to the server and their ability to pour. In fairness they do, do a lot of training.

I haven't seen a metered dispense for must be 20 years up t'north. Maybe the north east, I know it was big up there a long time ago.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Lets hunt in packs to do a bit of keyboard bullying. I'm out of here.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I haven't seen a metered dispense for must be 20 years up t'north. Maybe the north east, I know it was big up there a long time ago.

Yes hardly any left, a truly horrible system

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Can you point me in the direction of where this was discredited?

I would refer you to my post a while ago where there were 20 pages of retractions quoted on the 'Spoons website which all went past m'learned friends.

Clearly if these are false you can take Mr Martin to Court.

Best of luck to You...:thumbsup:

Christ all he wants to do is flog cheap Beer...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I would refer you to my post a while ago where there were 20 pages of retractions quoted on the 'Spoons website which all went past m'learned friends.

Clearly if these are false you can take Mr Martin to Court.

Best of luck to You...:thumbsup:

Christ all he wants to do is flog cheap Beer...

Because of all the misquotes I'm not sure who actually said this. If all he wanted to do was flog cheap beer, it probably wasn't wise for him to get involved in politics particularly given that it has now become blindingly apparent he had no idea what he was talking about :shrug:

Not that I have anything against pub landlords per se :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here