Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tiger Woods car accident

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Let's hope Tiger is okay, at least his best years are behind him and he achieved everything possible.
He may be a Ryder Cup captain a bit earlier than he thought though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
was he boozing ?

Feel sorry for him and his family but cant say it bothers me in the slightest. Never took to the man when all tha mucky scandal came out

Its a sad time for his friends and family but thats it

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
was he boozing ?

Feel sorry for him and his family but cant say it bothers me in the slightest. Never took to the man when all tha mucky scandal came out

Its a sad time for his friends and family but thats it

Not according to police statement - no drink or drugs involved. The place he seems to have lost it appears to be a bit of an accident blackspot - from one of the press reports :

‘The crash occurred near the hilly Palos Verdes peninsula, which is at the bottom of a steep stretch of road which has runaway truck ramps for vehicles that lose control going downhill, and is notorious for fatal accidents’

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
May be a great golfer a great man he is not. in fact I'd go so far to say he's a horrible man. Ruined his wife's life, history of dangerous driving, arrogant beyond belief and one miserable person. There's only one person in his life and it's him.

He's one of the greatest sportsman ever to have walked this earth and is loved and adored by many and has bought joy to plenty of golf fans and made the game of golf far more accessible and wider reaching than it was previously, he's a born winner.

20210224_090904.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's one of the greatest sportsman ever to have walked this earth and is loved and adored by many and has bought joy to plenty of golf fans and made the game of golf far more accessible and wider reaching than it was previously, he's a born winner.

View attachment 134197

Both true - they’re not mutually exclusive. Great sportsman, bit of a shit husband. Hope he fully recovers.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

View attachment 134197

He's a fighter and of course won the masters in 2019 against all the odds. A true sporting great

I'm glad I'm not alone in condemning the tone of some here, the guy is lucky to be alive today and I suspect his life will never the same again

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Despite his faults the guy is a mega athlete. CNN last night just went 100% Tiger for hours. But wake up this morning and BBC questioning if anything was found in the car, no brake marks, must have been speeding, fast road etc.
Is it just in our DNA to put down anyone we love to hate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's a fighter and of course won the masters in 2019 against all the odds. A true sporting great

I'm glad I'm not alone in condemning the tone of some here, the guy is lucky to be alive today and I suspect his life will never the same again
One could say its good that he chose Golf as his pathway to sporting greatness rather than motorsports though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

View attachment 134197

And your point? He's also a very flawed human being, constantly rude, arrogant, selfish may be to able smack a golf ball, often in the rough that suddenly appears to have a great position or rebounds in to the centre of the fairway, and appears to be able to change the rules of golf as he walks round the course that only applies to him.

He shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a car. All this thing about bad roads, no there isn't only bad drivers.

He's got away with it twice the third time he's hurt himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here