Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for QPR 27/12/16

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A guy at work is a part-time football coach for QPR under 13s and they recently played our under 13s and QPR were heavily defeated. He said it was like men vs boys. Things are looking up for our future with these kids???

Found out where Hambo is hiding at last [emoji106][emoji106]

Just 24 tickets available so looks like those being offered on the exchange are drying up.

The club need a direct com with STH's. 2000+ don't attend for most games and even though this one is in demand so that figure could be lower, I would estimate no more than a couple of hundred tickets have been offered on the exchange.

It would be a shame to have 1500+ empties yet nothing available for those who make a late decision to come to this one, as many surely will when they realise they are gagging their football fix after the festivities.

Anyone wishing to splash out could book a hospitality package which the club are also promoting for this game. £117 + VAT including a 3 course meal, 1901 platinum lounge access or an extra £20 if you want an inclusive bar (seems a very worthwhile addition). Would be nice to see the middle tier full for once!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just 24 tickets available so looks like those being offered on the exchange are drying up.

The club need a direct com with STH's.

True - the cost of an email blast to all ST holders would be recouped by the sale of 1 (ONE) additional ticket. No brainer.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

The club need a direct com with STH's. 2000+ don't attend for most games and even though this one is in demand so that figure could be lower, I would estimate no more than a couple of hundred tickets have been offered on the exchange.

It would be a shame to have 1500+ empties yet nothing available for those who make a late decision to come to this one, as many surely will when they realise they are gagging their football fix after the festivities.

Anyone wishing to splash out could book a hospitality package which the club are also promoting for this game. £117 + VAT including a 3 course meal, 1901 platinum lounge access or an extra £20 if you want an inclusive bar (seems a very worthwhile addition). Would be nice to see the middle tier full for once!

Drop Barber an email. Paul.Barber@bhafc.co.uk

He'll reply within an hour or so.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This game could turn out to be CRAP

It 'could' but I'd rather focus on the possibility of going top of the league and being 11 points clear of third, 15 points clear of 7th and 20 points ahead of Villa, 31 points clear of relegation whilst passing the 50 point mark at the season halfway point.

"QPR is going to be CRAP" ... !

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?345856-Leeds-is-going-to-be-CRAP!&highlight=crap

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?342782-Huddersfield-is-going-to-be-CRAP!&highlight=crap

:albion2:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm miffed that a ticket I ordered for Dad on the 6th via post hasn't turned up.

I know print at home is best and cheaper, but I wanted an old school match ticket to put in a Christmas card to him as one of his presents, rather than a printed, A4 piece of paper.

A phone call to supporter services beckons.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm miffed that a ticket I ordered for Dad on the 6th via post hasn't turned up.

I know print at home is best and cheaper, but I wanted an old school match ticket to put in a Christmas card to him as one of his presents, rather than a printed, A4 piece of paper.

A phone call to supporter services beckons.

Aren't you leaving it a bit late?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Keith Stroud will be the ref.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I lobbed my two tickets into the re-sale thing this morning. Sometime after, presumably by way of some manual data entry, I got an email telling me one ticket had been returned to the club. Just the one though. I checked Seagulls Tickets and that one seat was available to buy, but not my other one next to it.

I called supporter services who, credit to them, where there on Christmas Eve, and they could find no sign of my other seat so advised I submit the 'survey' again, which I did. The email concerning that turned up about half an hour ago but Seagulls Tickets shows nothing available in my block (W3G) so I have no idea if they've sold or not.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Derby 30,292
Arsenal 30,278
Villa 30,107

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Me & mate sadly can't make this (north stand ST holders)..
Having trouble listing our seats for resale. When pressing link it goes to 'SurveyMonkey' site which has been closed? [emoji53]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here