Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for QPR 27/12/16

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For those who are not STH and brought a ticket, has it arrived yet? Booked it 2 weeks ago and not turned up yet, ta

Why do you not do print at home? Makes it cheaper and you can have your ticket in your hand high on as it is booked.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
First match since Huddersfield 2015 ,can´t wait. along with with son in law and grandsons (all season ticket holders), son, daughter in law and grand daughter(all Amex virgins over from Spain).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
77 left looks like ticket exchange is up and working as a few more singles keep popping up when previously stated sold out .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is this going to be Holloway's first day back managing a club at the Amex since that horrific evening that must never be spoken of? *shudder*

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was a turning point for a lot of people I think. Anyone still giving Sami any benefit of doubt, saw the light (dark) that night. Truly woeful performance.

People calling our performance and individual players at Birmingham on Saturday 'shocking' and 'woeful' (seen a few on other threads) should be made to watch a rerun of this game. It was beyond dreadful.

...after that game were were on 18 points after 21 games.......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If I remember correctly we played a midfield entirely composed of players that couldn't tackle. And I think Paddy McCourt might have got on the pitch.

.........................Stockdale
Bruno......Halford......Dunk.......Chicksen
March (Colunga)..JFC..Gardner...Bennett (McCourt)
.................J. Teixeira
....................................Bent

Looks a shocking team defensively, but going forward, you'd think that March, Tex, (Elliot) Bennett and Bent would have managed something!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
very looking forward to this game, I'm pretty sure its my first home game since Poyet was our manager (1-1 draw with Leicester back in 2013) so very excited to get back to the Amex, as are (in descending order of excitement) my daughter, my Dad, my brother-in-law and my wife :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
.........................Stockdale
Bruno......Halford......Dunk.......Chicksen
March (Colunga)..JFC..Gardner...Bennett (McCourt)
.................J. Teixeira
....................................Bent

Looks a shocking team defensively

Yeah - massive relief we don't have to put up with the likes of Stockdale, Bruno and Dunk any more.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Looks a shocking team defensively, but going forward, you'd think that March, Tex

They were the only players on the pitch from what I recall, problem was we had Darren Bent up front who seemed determined to skew every chance.

Hard to imagine that this was such a short time ago, with 4/5 of those players still with us. In fact the team isn't that bad at all other than the CM partnership of JFC/Gardner *shudder*

Just shows how poor a manager Hyypia was/is.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Halford wasn't that terrible either was he?

The obvious issue there is the midfield axis of terror containing JFC and GaryG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here