Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for QPR 27/12/16

47 tickets plus 2 in the ESL 1901 area.

Fab news the ticket exchange is live but I think the club should drop an email or SMS to STH's. Face it. If you are not planning on going to the game, the odds are that you are need keeping a regular eye on the website and may not know there is a facility to get a £25 gift voucher and make your seat available to someone who wants it.

Could the club not make more 1901 middle tier seats available? There are always plenty on the bit that starts to wrap around the south stand.

Meanwhile, the away end is still on sale and the QPR website still says there are 1370 available. I'm amazed they have not shifted their reduced allocation of 1700. It's been on general sale for a while. Will there be Albion fans in the away end?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
47 tickets plus 2 in the ESL 1901 area.

Fab news the ticket exchange is live but I think the club should drop an email or SMS to STH's. Face it. If you are not planning on going to the game, the odds are that you are need keeping a regular eye on the website and may not know there is a facility to get a £25 gift voucher and make your seat available to someone who wants it.

Could the club not make more 1901 middle tier seats available? There are always plenty on the bit that starts to wrap around the south stand.

Meanwhile, the away end is still on sale and the QPR website still says there are 1370 available. I'm amazed they have not shifted their reduced allocation of 1700. It's been on general sale for a while. Will there be Albion fans in the away end?

I'm not - QPR have never travelled well. 1k Max I'd have guessed.

I'm not - QPR have never travelled well. 1k Max I'd have guessed.

According to a quote on their forum, someone suggested it was annouced at their game against Villa yesterday that they have sold 1600. If that's so, should only be about 100 to go

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?194976-Brighton-V-QPR-Prediction-Poll

It's worth a read just to see how confident they are feeling!

Didn't realise the club didn't offer concession prices for tickets made available by the exchange. How does that work in the family area as you need to have kids with you to buy?

Also, some of the tickets currently on sale can't be 'exchange' tickets as they are not being sold in areas where we sell season tickets!

Edit: also the link from the ticketing site to make your seat available is not linking to the correct page.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
According to a quote on their forum, someone suggested it was annouced at their game against Villa yesterday that they have sold 1600. If that's so, should only be about 100 to go

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?194976-Brighton-V-QPR-Prediction-Poll

Didn't realise the club didn't offer concession prices for tickets made available by the exchange. How does that work in the family area as you need to have kids with you to buy?

Also, some of the tickets currently on sale can't be 'exchange' tickets as they are not being sold in areas where we sell season tickets!

Edit: also the link from the ticketing site to make your seat available is not linking to the correct page.

Looks like I'm wrong then :lol:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

My guess would be that if you are giving fans £25 for selling their unused ST seats using the exchange, it's probably not the best idea to then sell it for less than that as a concession ?

My guess would be that if you are giving fans £25 for selling their unused ST seats using the exchange, it's probably not the best idea to then sell it for less than that as a concession ?

But if you list a concession ticket, you dont get £25

£5 for under 10
£10 for under 18
£15 for senior

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

This is an email I had from a QPR-supporting mate of mine this morning....fair to say, the QPR mojo is on the floor right now.

I hope you are well my friend, well weekend results went exactly as I thought. You guys are just flying at the moment and after being so close last season you just deserve this now. My lot just lurch from one insipid display to another, although we lost to two of the better sides in Derby and Villa that should be us as well. We have a board who have lost there way, I understand that a succession of poor managerial and board room decisions have got us to where we now. I think that Uncle Tony’s heart is just not in it anymore, he has put a buffer of people in place to make key decisions and he has distanced himself from the club, he always gets it in the neck from supporters whenever we get stuffed…….that has become a problem with us over the past three seasons. But until now I have always been a firm supporter of him BUT someone has to be accountable for our succession of poor managers and in Ramsey and JFH a lack of financial support to rebuild a decent side to challenge. We have had to make do with signings from lower division teams and now we are paying the price. JFH had no real plan B AND NOW Ollie is back we can all remember why he got the sack first time round. He had taken the club as far as he could and he went at the right time. Those same old failings have resurfaced, playing our best central defender in centre mid, playing one up top who has two goals to his name whilst leaving the best midfielder Sandro and our top scorer Sylla on the bench………………………madness.

However clearly we have to stick with Ollie until the end of the season where we now clearly have a relegation battle on our hands and I do fear the drop is looming. So I think Uncle Tony and Sir Les are culpable in our current dire state. Tony should sell and move on, our club is stagnating under him and Sir Les has been a massive let down as DOF, he appointed Ramsey, JFH and now Holloway……..all not up to it. I like many around me have just had enough, our club is rotten from top to bottom. Our under 18’s and 21’s get stuffed every week and it is as bleak as I can remember. I just fear for the future, but we came from the football backwaters and I believe that football goes in a cycle and we probably need to bottom out and start again. I fear the heaviest stuffing for us at yours next week, easiest three points of your season so far!!

This of course means we will slip to a shock 1-3 defeat.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Just offered my ST for into the Ticket Exchange - first time. That's a Mickey Mouse process isn't it (sorry a Survey Monkey process). No online validation of what you have entered, get one field wrong and you're ticket doesn't make it. If we're really after every penny of revenue and/or as full a ground as possible (probably amounts to the same thing), somebody should spend a bit of time on this IMHO

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This is an email I had from a QPR-supporting mate of mine this morning....fair to say, the QPR mojo is on the floor right now.

Indeed. Brentford all over again.

Quite seriously though, I'm sure there are many fans who think that all we have to do, is turn up in these next two home game, in order for us to pick up maximum points..

They are sadly misguided. They will be two very difficult games, and I want everyone to realise it.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

A guy at work is a part-time football coach for QPR under 13s and they recently played our under 13s and QPR were heavily defeated. He said it was like men vs boys. Things are looking up for our future with these kids???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here