Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TICKET INFO for HOME and AWAY semi-final v Derby County

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Should we get to the final, what likelihood do non-STHs have of snapping up a ticket? Would be nice to slip the surly bonds of Stockport and touch the pinnacle of English Football again.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
So although I have been a season ticket holder for over 5 years I am not allowed to buy a Away Ticket yet due to being 8 points short of the 1225 they asking for.

Where do they come up with these limits ?????? :annoyed:

Last edited:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I only have just over 1000 loyalty points and would love to go to the derby game but I'm guessing you will need loads of points !!

Also can't believe the wait to get onto the ticket site.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So although I have been a season ticket holder for over 5 years I am not allowed to buy a Away Ticket yet due to being 8 points short of the 1225 they asking for.

Where do they come up with these limits ?????? :annoyed:

How many away games have you been to? That's how you get the additional points, and that is the point of loyalty points. All those with more than you have got both a season ticket, and go to away games.

To suggest an answer to your question, they probably set the figure at a point where they know that only those who have been to some away games can qualify, thus rewarding that loyalty.
:shrug:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
How many away games have you been to? That's how you get the additional points, and that is the point of loyalty points. All those with more than you have got both a season ticket, and go to away games.

To suggest an answer to your question, they probably set the figure at a point where they know that only those who have been to some away games can qualify, thus rewarding that loyalty.
:shrug:

Ignoring the apparent condescending First paragraph Thanks for the answer to my question in your second one.

Guess i gotta hope that there are less than 2900 Super Fans buying tickets before 2pm tomorrow, then hopefully I can get mine.

In answer to your question though. Only 2 this season due to financial reasons. I believe it was about 10 last year.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ignoring the apparent condescending First paragraph Thanks for the answer to my question in your second one.

Guess i gotta hope that there are less than 2900 Super Fans buying tickets before 2pm tomorrow, then hopefully I can get mine.

In answer to your question though. Only 2 this season due to financial reasons. I believe it was about 10 last year.

I didn't mean to sound condescending, having reread it sorry for the inference. The loyalty scheme always throws up questions, I just bought tickets for me and some friends for the away game, but one of us is disappointed as he didn't have enough. So now he's hoping, like you, that there will be some left. I think the club (and any others with a scheme) have to make difficult decisions on this, but with access to all the numbers they are in a good position to set the points limit accurately and appropriately. Good luck anyway, hope you get tickets, going to be a rollercoaster day
:Albion:

warlingham seagull

Jul 28, 2004
Warlingham
I preregistered for gold membership with the Amex card that I also use successfully for ecash top ups. However got an email yesterday saying my card had been rejected and to go through the 'season tickets reserved link' However this shows no tickets reserved!
Help!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have managed to accidentally close the window 3 times this morning, each around the 1hour mark! ffs

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I enrolled for Gold Membership on the site my tickets are showing as printed. As I am a season ticket holder does this mean added to my season ticket?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This really is poor. Waited over 2 hours from 9:05 this morning before having to leave for sons footy, get back and queues still as bad.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I enrolled for Gold Membership on the site my tickets are showing as printed. As I am a season ticket holder does this mean added to my season ticket?

I am in exactly the same position as you, what does 'printed' mean?!

I was expecting to see 'Booked'

I've not been charged and I have not received an email.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here