TICKET INFO for HOME and AWAY semi-final v Derby County

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Derby had about 200 tickets for the Amex game left at about 1:30.

Their website says today

"As of first thing this morning, 1,500 tickets were remaining from the 2,580 allocation."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Their website says today

"As of first thing this morning, 1,500 tickets were remaining from the 2,580 allocation."

Their ticket office Twitter account stated that they had about 200 left around lunchtime, I didn't just make it up! :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been without a data signal for much of the day - I'm sure the following media release has been put on here, but in case not I'll post it (again)...

IMPORTANT PLAY-OFF TICKET INFORMATION UPDATE – 1.30pm

As of 1.30pm today Brighton & Hove Albion confirmed the sale of 22,000
tickets for the play-off semi-final first leg against Derby County this
Thursday evening at the Amex. As expected, the club’s ticket office has
been experiencing record call volumes while the club’s online ticketing service has continued to be busy throughout the day.

Call volumes are currently much lower and internet activity has slowed
considerably, but, as an added precaution for season ticket holders - who may have experienced delays getting through to phone lines or who have been unable to access the internet or to claim their seat for any reason - the club will ring-fence their currently unclaimed seats until 7pm this evening. However, after this time, ALL remaining unclaimed season ticket holder seats will be released for general sale.

The general sale for remaining match tickets will commence as planned at
2pm today (Monday). Telephone lines will close at 7pm although online
bookings can be made at any time. However, ALL supporters are advised to check the CLUB’S ticketing website regularly as more tickets may be made available at different times throughout the next 48 hours or until such time as the club is sold out.

Fans are reminded that NO PLAY OFF TICKETS will be sold over the counter at the Amex and any ticketing queries can only be dealt with by telephone – and NOT in person at the stadium.

The club is also strongly advising fans to take advantage of the PRINT AT HOME Service to avoid delays collecting play off tickets. However, fans wishing to collect tickets purchased on Monday are advised to visit the stadium AFTER 12 NOON on Tuesday 6 May.

Meanwhile, Platinum and Gold members whose tickets have not yet been processed are advised their tickets will be reserved and they can either call the ticket office to make payment – or the club will be in contact with Platinum and Gold members in due course.

ENDS

It sounds like the ticket office staff have done a fantastic job today in trying circumstances with a system that often seems to work against them at times like this. I hope people have remained calm and patient in their dealings with the ticketing staff - it's difficult for all involved.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The did a great job with me, just wonder why you can't see Purchased Tickets on the Gold Membership, had me worried for a few hours!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Looks like the 'schools shelf' North West Middle are available to book - only £30 for an adult for a view equivalent to 1901, not bad

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
apparently that's a cracking view. It was open to general supporters for a few games last season an people were raving about it. It's directly above me, so i'll be pleased to have a break from the high pitched squealing of school kids for a game! Contrasted with the deafening silence of the WSL it's a bizarre noise.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Will have to try and go there next season for the view then, for this one on Thursday however, I really want to be surrounded by the regulars.

Haha, well, you might get 100 Joe Pasqualle's sitting up there!!! worse than the kids

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
LOADS of tickets available for the home game now. Weird that so many people want to have a season ticket and presumably watch most of the league games all season, but don't want to go to the most important home game of the season. Why?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Is it not that all the ST Tickets have been virtually brought, but we don't have 30K holders so the remaining 8K have to go on sale?

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Going on what was available- before 19.00 today, only a couple of seats left, after 19.00 (when unsold season ticket sales were released), loads and loads available. And they are in areas of the ground which are probably mostly season ticket holders. I don't know for sure, the club may have held back loads of seats until 19.00, but based on what was showing, it suggests that what is available now is season ticket seats not taken up.

Some season ticket holders may have chosen to not sit in their usual seat (I did this) which would explain some of it.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Hopefully this is not just because they have messed gold membership up, and despite being confident that we have our seats sorted....we actually don't.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Couple of questions I'm looking for help with from NSCers - cant find answers elsewhere.

When can you 'collect' away tickets - I hope Friday is an option after the home leg?

Will seat numbers be enforced away - I suspect so - but I have a problem that my son and I wont be together as he didn't quite have enough points for the first tranche so I had to buy them separately?

Cheers

PG

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Couple of questions I'm looking for help with from NSCers - cant find answers elsewhere.

When can you 'collect' away tickets - I hope Friday is an option after the home leg?

Will seat numbers be enforced away - I suspect so - but I have a problem that my son and I wont be together as he didn't quite have enough points for the first tranche so I had to buy them separately?

Cheers

PG

I thought away tickets were all being posted out? Seat number probably wont be enforced as everyone will be standing..

Baldie1002

Jan 9, 2013
Pulborough, West Sussex
So has anyone heard any news about more tickets being released for the Derby Vs Albion match on Sunday?

I couldn't buy any yesterday as I only have 1180 loyalty points and so would have only been able to buy a ticket after 2PM today (45 minutes from now)

but obviously on the Albion website they have this up ---> http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/derby-away-sold-out-1532319.aspx

Does anyone know that if Derby don't sell all their home tickets, will some seats be re-allocated for away fans?

I've got my regular seat at the Amex which I've had all season for the home leg, But I really want to go up for the away leg!

SEAGULLS! :albion2:

:bhasign: Stand or Fall for Sussex by the sea :bhasign:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
LOADS of tickets available for the home game now. Weird that so many people want to have a season ticket and presumably watch most of the league games all season, but don't want to go to the most important home game of the season. Why?

The only area that will struggle I think is the family sections.....its midweek and some will be conscious of travel/late night issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports