Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TICKET INFO for HOME and AWAY semi-final v Derby County

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
So has anyone heard any news about more tickets being released for the Derby Vs Albion match on Sunday?

I couldn't buy any yesterday as I only have 1180 loyalty points and so would have only been able to buy a ticket after 2PM today (45 minutes from now)

but obviously on the Albion website they have this up ---> http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/derby-away-sold-out-1532319.aspx

Does anyone know that if Derby don't sell all their home tickets, will some seats be re-allocated for away fans?

I've got my regular seat at the Amex which I've had all season for the home leg, But I really want to go up for the away leg!

SEAGULLS! :albion2:

:bhasign: Stand or Fall for Sussex by the sea :bhasign:

The 1150 bracket for the away game was 2PM yesterday not today. They sold out at 5pm yesterday so there was time for you. I doubt very much that any more tickets will be released, but check the site for any returned tickets. They put about 30 tickets on sale for the forest game that were returns.

Baldie1002

Jan 9, 2013
Pulborough, West Sussex
The 1150 bracket for the away game was 2PM yesterday not today. They sold out at 5pm yesterday so there was time for you. I doubt very much that any more tickets will be released, but check the site for any returned tickets. They put about 30 tickets on sale for the forest game that were returns.

Sorry my mistake I have 1130 and I believe that was after buying my home ticket, so I don't think I would have been able to get one yesterday either...

Well here's hoping.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Sorry my mistake I have 1130 and I believe that was after buying my home ticket, so I don't think I would have been able to get one yesterday either...

Well here's hoping.

I'm glad you didn't have enough points now as I didn't want to break the bad news. If it's only one ticket you're after look at the ticket selling section of this just in case. Good luck with it :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
So has anyone heard any news about more tickets being released for the Derby Vs Albion match on Sunday?

I couldn't buy any yesterday as I only have 1180 loyalty points and so would have only been able to buy a ticket after 2PM today (45 minutes from now)

but obviously on the Albion website they have this up ---> http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/derby-away-sold-out-1532319.aspx

Does anyone know that if Derby don't sell all their home tickets, will some seats be re-allocated for away fans?

I've got my regular seat at the Amex which I've had all season for the home leg, But I really want to go up for the away leg!

SEAGULLS! :albion2:

:bhasign: Stand or Fall for Sussex by the sea :bhasign:

Derby away tickets are now on general sale if you don't mind sitting in the home section. Not sure if you need a purchase history or not.

Baldie1002

Jan 9, 2013
Pulborough, West Sussex
Derby away tickets are now on general sale if you don't mind sitting in the home section. Not sure if you need a purchase history or not.

I have a couple of people looking for me at the moment but not too hopeful, I wouldn't want to miss it for the world, So I might just do that, even if it means sitting on my hands for 90 mins +

Website says that if any returned tickets go on sale they will be available from 11am Friday the 9th, so fingers crossed I might be able to get one then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here