Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange in operation for Watford game

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Mine is still showing as returned (unsold) but is still not appearing as available on the stadium plan. I have emailed the club to ask why!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Mine is still showing as returned (unsold) but is still not appearing as available on the stadium plan. I have emailed the club to ask why!

In case anyone is interested, I received a reply at 3pm today saying that it sometimes 'takes a while' for available seats to appear on the stadium plan (in this case, over 24 hours!)... but that my ticket was now showing up as for sale - just over two hours before kick-off! Needless to say, it wasn't sold. What a load of ****!

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
We put one of our tickets on the exchange as couldn't find a babysitter. It never appeared on the stadium plan and wasn't sold. However, we managed to find a babysitter fairly late notice so took it off the exchange, but then couldn't get through the turnstiles. We had to go to the ticket office to get the card re-activated just as the heavens opened! Not sure if I trust the ticket exchange completely just yet...

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
Any idea how long it takes for the money to show up in the E cash account.? My STs showed up as resold the day before the game and the club are yet to send me an email confirming this, and I'm yet to receive any credit to my account. I know they were re-sold as I checked the status on the ticket exchange page, and there were people sat in my seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here