Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange in operation for Watford game

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
...in case anyone hasn't noticed, it's sold out. Ticket exchange up and running if you can't make it or are after a ticket.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
New record attendance at the Amex? Or lot's of gaps in the crowd as it's on the tellybox?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How many from Watford coming down? We could look well impressive with a full house (proper full house) on the tellybox.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think the new corners have yet to be commissioned. I am guessing the palarse will see our first near-30K crowd

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
1600 odd from Watford I think, I have stuck my brother and I's tickets on the exchange as we can't make it. Back row centre of the NS.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I dont have a season ticket and am thinking of taking my daughter. Had a look on the on line ticket thingy and there are odds and sodds left, with no two seats together. I'll look later this evening when hopefully the ticket exchange might have improved things.

But it looks a proper sell out to me. Good for the Albion, maybe not so good for me (but thats my fault for leaving things late)

New record attendance at the Amex? Or lot's of gaps in the crowd as it's on the tellybox?

Dec 29, 2011
Lets hope the crowd don't go away disappointed this time, need to make a good impression on any JCLs who might hang around a bit longer if they like what they see.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Lets hope the crowd don't go away disappointed this time, need to make a good impression on any JCLs who might hang around a bit longer if they like what they see.

Need to make a good impression on non-JCL's also

Might be a few non-renewals come the end of the season if the rubbish that has been in front of us up till now, and to come, aren't smashed out of town

Dec 29, 2011

Might be a few non-renewals come the end of the season if the rubbish that has been in front of us up till now, and to come, aren't smashed out of town

True, however I think non-JCLs are a lot more appreciative of the progress that has been made in the last few years. Yes it's annoying not finishing off teams with a dozen chances, but at least we aren't sitting in the rain watching shit football between two shit teams.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I'm not having a pop at you GBM, but I don't really like such a defensive formation at home, with one centre forward and one winger. Play Buckley and Lua Lua, with CMS in the middle, and even if we concede, which we are not guaranteed to do, we will put the oppo on the back foot and *should* rack up a big tally. Simples

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Are you sure you've been facing the pitch and not a litter bin?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
1600 odd from Watford I think, I have stuck my brother and I's tickets on the exchange as we can't make it. Back row centre of the NS.

How many games have you actually been too this year? It is not the same without you!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Are you sure you've been facing the pitch and not a litter bin?

Name one game we haven't won at home, where the reason isn't a plethora of missed chances? We have had enough chances in every home match to have comfortably won them all IMHO

Dec 29, 2011
True, however I think non-JCLs are a lot more appreciative of the progress that has been made in the last few years. Yes it's annoying not finishing off teams with a dozen chances, but at least we aren't sitting in the rain watching shit football between two shit teams.

Yep I agree, Cardiff and Swansea both play / played attacking football with two wingers who hug the touchline, look where that has got them. I don't know why Gus doesn't give it team to work :shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yep I agree, Cardiff and Swansea both play / played attacking football with two wingers who hug the touchline, look where that has got them. I don't know why Gus doesn't give it team to work :shrug:

I find myself agreeing with everything I say as well - not self-quoted yet though :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
How many games have you actually been too this year? It is not the same without you!

I go to most in fact all except a couple in August when I was in India, your likely thinking of my brother who comes down from London. He misses most midweek games due to the time he finishes work.

This weekend it is a great aunts 90th in Eastbourne.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How do you sell your ticket on the exchange and how much do you get for it ?

Log-in to your account and follow the links, think it is around three-quarters of the face value

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I dont have a season ticket and am thinking of taking my daughter. Had a look on the on line ticket thingy and there are odds and sodds left, with no two seats together. I'll look later this evening when hopefully the ticket exchange might have improved things.

But it looks a proper sell out to me. Good for the Albion, maybe not so good for me (but thats my fault for leaving things late)

Phone up the ticket office.

I put my 2 tickets (adult and child, front row of the WSU) on the exchange this morning. I kept checking, using a third account, and they NEVER appeared online as available. Like you, I'd have assumed there was not a pair to be had.

At some point this afternoon they then showed as having been re-sold. So they either did appear online and sold within, literally, a minute or two, or they never appeared online and were sold via the ticket office. I'm pretty sure it was the latter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here