Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three days to go...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Not since that night I stayed at yours and you snuck into my room pissed

I really thought that was never ever going to be bought up again!!!!!

Wished I had snuck in your room, I know who was in there with you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm deffo down for the Blackpool game (if not before!!) if you wanna meet up at the ground for a pint :drink: :thumbsup:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I really thought that was never ever going to be bought up again!!!!!

Wished I had snuck in your room, I know who was in there with you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm deffo down for the Blackpool game (if not before!!) if you wanna meet up at the ground for a pint :drink: :thumbsup:

You can buy, it should compensate for some of your guilt

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Can't wait! It's two days after I get back from uni for the start of the Easter holiday, so it would be even better if we could walk away with the three points. I'm hopeful of victory, as much as one can be without feeling complacent.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just realised that in 3 days it will be all over - the match that is. No doubt one lot of fans will be celebrating still and the other will be wishing they had not bothered to turn up. I just cannot see how we will win this so I'm feeling very nervous.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I hope the Albion really take it to Palace on the pitch and the Ref gets under Holloway's skin too. I'm quite looking forward to seeing Holloway lose the plot and Charlie Oatway winding him up for a bit of sport. Verbals from Gus and Tanno in Uruguayan / Argentinian would probably go right over Holloways head, so Charlie is the man for me.

I watched Charlie prowling around the technical area like a caged lion at Bolton while eyeing up Freedman and Kevin Davies. I sense Charlie has been on his best behaviour since the Dave Jones incident, but if Holloway gets all silly then it could be entertaining.

Jan 30, 2008
...until we all descend on the Amex for some Sabbath day worship.

How are your nerves holding out?

Relatively calm here - I really don't think we'll lose this one.
plenty of head banging going on i would have thought.......... talking BLACK :whistle:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I was nervous until we turned crap over the last three games so now I expect to lose and anything else is a bonus.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
This must be the 1st ever when i just dont see us getting anything from a match against them ... They have too much pace for us I think and our pedestrian way of playing just will not trouble them. There is no point having the majority of possession when nothing actually comes of it

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I'm relaxed about it this time after the monumental let down of last time.

Last time at The Amex I was so revved up for it. But like the 5 - 0 at Selhurst, when you are so let down, your expectations fall too.

I think we will lose, I desperately want us to win but don't think it's realistic to expect it this season.

So gonna have a pie and a pint, watch it all unfold and keep everything crossed for good luck!!!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You are WAY more optimistic than I am. I'm only going for the beer and the chair luzzing - I think the football in itself is going to be a monumental let down :(

Sunday chair luzzing? Will it catch on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here