Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three days to go...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There maybe a new Argie at the Vatican but we've got a new Argie at The Amex #SpanishLen #PrayForGus

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Just another game,looking forward to the largest crowd but not bothered about palace,finding it all a bit naff this attempt to rekindle an old rivalry.

Got to say i love being in the same league as palace again, just spices it all up abit! can you imagine what it would be like to have no real rivals? As long as both clubs exsist for me there will always be a rivalry between us.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I would be pretty confident if it wasn't for last year's game.

That was just weird how for the first part we absolutely smashed them and then stopped. Don't think I have ever seen a game swing so dramatically and will never understand it.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
My mood may change Sunday but I'm feeling calm and confident for a victory.
We may be down at the moment but all we've done is lull palace into a false sense of security. Just image how sweet it will be winning and getting our playoff chances back on track against our bitter rivals.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
...until we all descend on the Amex for some Sabbath day worship.

How are your nerves holding out?

Relatively calm here - I really don't think we'll lose this one.
??? Bit too convident there. It will be a very good game or an interesting one at the least. Looking forward to my trip down :rave:

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
A derby is only a 'local' contest, apparently. Doesn't matter how fierce it is. Liverpool vs Man Utd isn't a derby.

"In many countries the term local derby, or simply just derby (/ˈdɑːbi/ or DAR-bee) means a sporting fixture between two teams from the same town or city, particularly in association football."

Thanks! I wasn't looking for a 'bite' honestly, just not sure that Sunday's game could be referred to as a Derby per se, taken literately it can't but does it matter, nope!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not looking forward to it at all. Expecting another defeat. The only good thing is that they are the side expected to win so could suffer a bit of over confidence, fans and players. But hopefully the 3-0 at Selhurst is still fresh in a few of our player's minds and they'll be looking for some revenge. Just need to stop Murray and Phillisp scoring

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
??? Bit too convident there. It will be a very good game or an interesting one at the least. Looking forward to my trip down :rave:

CB , didn't you read the "sticky" at the top of the page ?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Dreading it. Got a horrible feeling they're gonna get another 3.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE everyone, make some noise especially yous in the West because when you get going, the noise just booms out. Please Greer develop some pace and please Hammond have a rare good day.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Dreading it. Got a horrible feeling they're gonna get another 3.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE everyone, make some noise especially yous in the West because when you get going, the noise just booms out. Please Greer develop some pace and please Hammond have a rare good day.

Never heard you say PLEASE so many times in such a short period of time....:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here