Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three Brexiters Standing on the Wall Three Brexiters standing on the Wall

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You remainers........You lost. Get over it. It's called democracy. Something the EU is moving away from.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Excellent, looks like Gove is screwed anyway. Both Fox and Crabb have said they will support May.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Who started this story in the 1st place. Hmmmm let me think was it Cameron in the belief that it would be a walkover ??? If you want someone to blame try starting there

Did Blair not agree to some sort of eu referendum then constantly duck and dive to avoid it?

Much Like he did for years over his promise to ban fox hunting till thankfully he gave into that pressure.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i am not pushing the racist agenda, one one the main concerns from those who voted leave was that we were allowing too many migrants in, and therefore we should exit from the free movement of people and significantly reduce the numbers.

I'm sure I didn't dream up the UKIP poster which drew many comments, which was all about migrants

You must be so pissed off. Or is there a plan to make this happen?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Get over it, move on, you are only upsetting yourself, no need to be so nasty to those that voiced and voted in a different way to you....as John Merrick said "I am not a monster".

It makes me laugh the way people reduce this situation to that of losing a football match. Utterly moronic. The behaviour of chief Brexiteers has been despicable since the referendum, and a fair few supporters of brexit seem to think celebrating a win involves abusing foreigners. But still, those whinging remainers eh? Get over it.

D

Deleted member 22389

Difference is that remain MPs didn't get is into this abysmal mess and then jump ship to leave other people to sort it out.

You would be surprised at the numbers of people that voted Leave because of this name calling from celebrities, the general public, stunts that where pulled by likes Geldof up to the referendum, they didn't gauge the feeling of the general public very well at all, out of touch.

If you insult, talk down to people they are going to do the opposite of what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It makes me laugh the way people reduce this situation to that of losing a football match. Utterly moronic. The behaviour of chief Brexiteers has been despicable since the referendum, and a fair few supporters of brexit seem to think celebrating a win involves abusing foreigners. But still, those whinging remainers eh? Get over it.
Take a look before using my quote, it was Midnight fella (a Remainer ) who used the moronic "football match" senario to try and make a weak point, and you jumped straight in Der.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Take a look before using my quote, it was Midnight fella (a Remainer ) who used the moronic "football match" senario to try and make a weak point, and you jumped straight in Der.

Huh? The point being, many people, like yourself, reduce an incredibly important decision in the history of Britain to, 'You lost, get over it.'

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i am not pushing the racist agenda,

but what some are doing on the remain side is pushing the fear agenda.

There is an incessant whine telling EU nationals they should be very afraid because the racists, xenophobes and those that love hate have voted to leave and have EU nationals firmly in their sights because we are going to pull up the drawbridge and close the borders for good.

how about dumbing down the lies what controlled borders actually means,how about dumbing down the false perceived hate from leavers.....how about telling some truths that have been widely reported instead of trying to scare the crap out of EU nationals.

How about spelling out those entering negotiations will be seeking a fair reciprocal deal for EU nationals already living here and Brits already living in the EU.

You lot could do all this but instead you choose the negative agenda of fear and false hate

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Huh? The point being, many people, like yourself, reduce an incredibly important decision in the history of Britain to, 'You lost, get over it.'

sometimes people who are in denial(see plenty of people on here) need reminding about the result in a frank open way

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
But that was never the aim only one dreamt up by people like you so you can push the racist agenda

What a joke. I guess the spikes in racist abuse/attacks have just been invented by people trying to push a racist agenda on to the leave campaign. Fact is, the leave campaign attracted a fair share of bigots. Sometimes through no fault of their own, and other times, notably thanks to Farage, on purpose. And then the c*** walks away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here