Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three Brexiters Standing on the Wall Three Brexiters standing on the Wall

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
sorry chap i didnt want you to be triggered and have a "im offended" episode

I was under the impression you were a remainer who wants free movement of European peoples but are seriously not keen on free movement of non European peoples.......you know the people you want to adhere to a current points based tier immigration system.

You want the europeans but discrimination against non europeans is fine.......i get that,thats what you people want.

dont criticise us though for wanting the opposite which is clearly less discriminatory

When you say "us", do you mean most of the leave voters? Cos you is batshit craaazy if you think that's what most voted for.

Our current immigration policy is less discriminatory than the current Aussie system by the way, which is what leave said they were after.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
[MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] I think you might be wasting your time. Some on the remain side are suffering from P.R.A.M (Post Referendum Anxiety Meltdown)

Phase 1 Tantrum - Shocked disbelief that anyone can hold a different opinion for completely valid reasons.

Phase 2 Denial of the result/democracy - question it's legitimacy, argue it should be ignored or reversed.

Phase 3 Ad hominem on an industrial scale - patronise, insult, stereotype.

Phase 4 Panic/Enuresis

Phase 5 Told you so/Nur nur nur nur nur - highlight and exaggerate any negative indicator that has occurred merely two weeks after the result to show how Brexit was always the wrong choice and always will be.

:tantrum:
Spot on.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
You would be surprised at the numbers of people that voted Leave because of this name calling from celebrities, the general public, stunts that where pulled by likes Geldof up to the referendum, they didn't gauge the feeling of the general public very well at all, out of touch.

If you insult, talk down to people they are going to do the opposite of what you want.

Yes the remain campaign was badly done. I won't deny that. But the fear mongering and misinformation from Brexit wasn't much better.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
My two cents as a person who voted Remain:

Cameron is a cock who put the country on the line to shut his backbench up.
Farage is a coward.
Johnson is a coward.
Gove is a snivelling little weasel.
Corbyn, I quite like, but was far too un-engaged in my eyes.

Neither side painted themselves in glory throughout the campaign. Lies were spread and were countered with "well, better the devil you know".

We voted out. That's done and can't be changed.

What we can do is ensure that it doesn't devolve into the clusterf**k it could turn into.

To do that we've, all of us, got to stop our collective willy waving, whinging and wailing and get on with making sure we don't royally f**k the exit up.

Peace.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Farage is a coward.
Johnson is a coward.

Neither side painted themselves in glory throughout the campaign. Lies were spread and were countered with "well, better the devil you know".

What we can do is ensure that it doesn't devolve into the clusterf**k it could turn into.

To do that we've, all of us, got to stop our collective willy waving, whinging and wailing and get on with making sure we don't royally f**k the exit up.

Peace.

Agree with this but some seem beyond it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Farage is a coward.
Johnson is a coward.

Peace.

Quite. This is a very depressing and pointless thread. One thing is for sure. We won't be offered another referendum on anything for a very long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here