Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thought's on yesterday's performance

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Defence sound as. High press. Same old same old up front. All that good stuff up in a puff of smoke in the final third

From the little I was able to see, we outplayed Arsenal and are 5th.
Hardly same old same old really.
Have you become so negative since Murray was no longer a top player?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
From the little I was able to see, we outplayed Arsenal and are 5th.
Hardly same old same old really.
Have you become so negative since Murray was no longer a top player?

Read my lips. Or even my post. 2/3 of the pitch we're a top ten team. Final 1/3 of the pitch we're same old same old 16th. Hopefully the penny will drop at board level sometime soon :rolleyes:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Played better for 90 minutes than we did in any of the four games we actually won. We have had a lot bit of fortune go our way this season and yesterday was maybe the reverse as we were unfortunate not to find a goal. Still, swings and roundabouts.

Given our injury issues I would have bit your hand off for a point before the game, especially seeing Arsenal destroy Spurs last weekend.
Fair summary.

Still feel like we dropped 2 points but doesn't really matter now we've got a good points tally

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Read my lips. Or even my post. 2/3 of the pitch we're a top ten team. Final 1/3 of the pitch we're same old same old 16th. Hopefully the penny will drop at board level sometime soon :rolleyes:

As an expert, who should we sign and how much of the fee and wages are you prepared to contribute?

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021

Maupay looks like he is actually going to have a better season but beyond him we are weaker than how we finished last season. Got to be rectified in January.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Much as you are a bit of a moaner (unlike me! ;-)) you are also correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
As an expert, who should we sign and how much of the fee and wages are you prepared to contribute?

I am sure he contributes like you and me as a fan. I really find that sort of post the most pathetic nonsense on here

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Maupay looks like he is actually going to have a better season but beyond him we are weaker than how we finished last season. Got to be rectified in January.

Spot on

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am sure he contributes like you and me as a fan. I really find that sort of post the most pathetic nonsense on here

Opinions.
But yours is really silly.
I replied to a poster who is consistently negative and appears to expect the club to spend millions on a magic striker.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Marvelous ! It was such a pleasure to watch that perfomance. For significant periods we simply outclassed and outthought Arsenal. I’m genuinely not sure about comments comparing yesterday to last season because I simply don’t get the same enjoyment watching on tv. Last season was a bit irrelevant to me. Watching this Brighton team live is incredible especially considering we were missing three of our better players in Bissouma, Lamptey and March.

I assume you meant Webster rather than March

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Opinions.
But yours is really silly.
I replied to a poster who is consistently negative and appears to expect the club to spend millions on a magic striker.

But you cannot expect a fan to contribute to buy a player directly no matter how negative that fan may be in your view. Therefore, your post is pathetic IMHO, and mine was not silly.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
But you cannot expect a fan to contribute to buy a player directly no matter how negative that fan may be in your view. Therefore, your post is pathetic IMHO, and mine was not silly.

This appears to be a primary school response.
Is you brother bigger than mine too?:bigwave:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This appears to be a primary school response.
Is you brother bigger than mine too?:bigwave:

It is a sensible response to a second pathetic post. And, yes, my brother is gigantic and at least twice the size of all brothers EVER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here