Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those that laugh last!!(ROLL ON SUNDAY).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
To be honest it was more aimed at those always on about crowd sizes, administrations etc.

So you DIDN't go into admin twice and you NOW get bigger crowds than us. Blimey losing at Barnsley tonight and history has been changed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bugger. Must have taken him AGES to type all that smug shit, and I went and accidentally deleted it all. Sorry.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Did you actually read what I wrote? did I say we were even guaranteed promotion, but its nice to have a chance.

"Did you actually read what I wrote?". With respect no. I thought i'd slipped onto the Palace forum after seeing the amount of their fans on this thread.
Just out of interest, is the NSC forum that good that you spend so much time on it?......and is the BSS forum not up to much/few members/or a.n. other.
Maybe nearer the end of the season, this would have made an interesting thread........but still a few games to go yet.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will you send your arrogant, tedious and deluded supporters there as well. Reading your board tonight it looks like most of you are being a lot harsher than I am, See you Sunday.

They can go where they like, couldn't care less.

Posts like your original one arn't needed though.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
blah blah blah

Good post if somewhat longwinded. I agree that we aren't strong enough to finish in the playoffs (if the last three games are anything to go by). Saying that we are a totally different proposition at the AMEX and we have enough in our locker (well one striker anyway) to win on Sunday.handout a serious dent in your automatic promotion hopes. With your somewhat iffy away form chances are ill be able to spend an hour or two being kettled by the Mets finest again next season.:albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That is a bit childish, maybe you want to climb out of your pram and pick your toys up. Didn't really like what he said but he had some points and surely he has the right to post them?

It was arrogant gloating, nothing more.

Yoda

English & European
Harsh mate, very harsh. Posting this after another confidence-sapping defeat for the stripey weeds. And football is all about confidence.

Sunday will be excellent, as we add to our 100% winning record at the Amex.

Yep, all about confidence. As I said to a Palace supporting friend on facebook:

Your last 10 away: WLDDLDLLDLW
Our last 10 home: DWDDLWWDWW

Didn't hear back from him after.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
I think you are right. When we win we get a few Palace fans free days. So yes, out of the wood work they come, not to discuss, just to gloat.
Are we really that precious?

No your probably right TS, and to be fair i should have not responded to his thread, but on any given thread they pop up. Reminds me when you are having conversations with like minded people, or mates, and someone keeps butting in........it gets tiresome, especially when it is not what you are all discussing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here