Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those that laugh last!!(ROLL ON SUNDAY).

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
You better ****ing believe it you pikey twt

I am gonna love it when we wipe that smug look off your ****ing faces on sunday.

What a miserable git you will be when you sign on at your loacal tip or whichever caravan site. you call home on Monday

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Bugger. Must have taken him AGES to type all that smug shit, and I went and accidentally deleted it all. Sorry.
Well, that's a bit pathetic. Moderator should not mean self-appointed, North Korea-style censor of all opposing views. I had hoped we were somewhat better than that on NSC.

Seems like the OP had been making some decent points before your personal red'n'blue mist descended. Can you kindly reinstate his post, so those of us who missed it earlier can have a read?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You better ****ing believe it you pikey twt

I am gonna love it when we wipe that smug look off your ****ing faces on sunday.

What a miserable git you will be when you sign on at your loacal tip or whichever caravan site. you call home on Monday

Go Bazza! :lolol:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well, that's a bit pathetic. Moderator should not mean self-appointed, North Korea-style censor of all opposing views. I had hoped we were somewhat better than that on NSC.

Seems like the OP had been making some decent points before your personal red'n'blue mist descended. Can you kindly reinstate his post, so those of us who missed it earlier can have a read?

Think I agree with this. Not sure it's right to be deleting posts simply because we don't like what's being said

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Think I agree with this. Not sure it's right to be deleting posts simply because we don't like what's being said

Because whatever points are made, when it's written under a gloating title like that, it's clearly designed to wind people up and not start a reasonable debate.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Because whatever points are made, when it's written under a gloating title like that, it's clearly designed to wind people up and not start a reasonable debate.

Not just the title either.

Whatever points were made were as smug , gloating soundbites.

And when the gloating smugness was diluted out then the handful of 'points' had all been made on many other threads last night.

Gloating, obnoxious smug gloating.

No one has missed anything by this particular thread disappearing. It added nothing not on other threads.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bugger. Must have taken him AGES to type all that smug shit, and I went and accidentally deleted it all. Sorry.
Hmmm. Admittedly I didn't see it and it may have contained language that was anti-Google (hail Google), but in which case couldn't you have just shifted the thread into Childish Ramblings? Hopefully you didn't delete it because you personally didn't like what he said.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Hmmm. Admittedly I didn't see it and it may have contained language that was anti-Google (hail Google), but in which case couldn't you have just shifted the thread into Childish Ramblings? Hopefully you didn't delete it because you personally didn't like what he said.

It was trolling, pure and simple. It was articulate trolling, rather than ranty aggressive trolling, but trolling none the less - designed 100% to get a rise out of Albion fans, and start a slanging match. Because he hadn't been aggressive I deleted his post, rather than banning him, which was certainly an option.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Go Bazza! :lolol:

Well..... You don't want to read these Pikey gits when you are drinking heavily far from home after a miserable defeat at the likes of Barnsley. That's my excuse. And yes I do have a headache this morning.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Not just the title either.

Whatever points were made were as smug , gloating soundbites.

And when the gloating smugness was diluted out then the handful of 'points' had all been made on many other threads last night.

Gloating, obnoxious smug gloating.

No one has missed anything by this particular thread disappearing. It added nothing not on other threads.

This

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Totally agree with you.
Try doing something similar on their sites and you will be banned forever. HK, in my opinion, did the right thing. It was a total piss taking gloat and the **** deserves to be excluded from here.

Blimey-that swear filter is a tad agressive. I only used the t word that rhymes with hat-are the advertising overlords that picky? Serious question by the way.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It was trolling, pure and simple. It was articulate trolling, rather than ranty aggressive trolling, but trolling none the less - designed 100% to get a rise out of Albion fans, and start a slanging match. Because he hadn't been aggressive I deleted his post, rather than banning him, which was certainly an option.

Cant fault that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Totally agree with you.
Try doing something similar on their sites and you will be banned forever. HK, in my opinion, did the right thing. It was a total piss taking gloat and the **** deserves to be excluded from here.

Blimey-that swear filter is a tad agressive. I only used the t word that rhymes with hat-are the advertising overlords that picky? Serious question by the way.

Although I didn't exclude him, and just addressed his 'joke' with a little humour of my own.

Some will see that as soft (not banning him)
Others think it was harsh, and akin to a 'North Korean dictatorship'

It's 100% impossible to make decisions that everyone agrees with, and whatever decisions you do make are regularly met with un-justified, and often ill-informed criticism. It's little wonder [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] struggles to find people willing to do it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've reinstated the post because the NSC way is either to remove a thread or leave it be. As the thread was left to stand, the post should remain.

However, what [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] didn't know, purely down to poor communication on my part, is the OP had already been given a 14 day ban by myself as had the other Palace poster up on page 1. I'm going to be using this simple approach for all Palace posters who get involved where they shouldn't be on NSC as Sunday approaches.

Those who play nicely will be allowed to stay on NSC and partake in pre-match and post-match discussions. Those who don't will not be back on here until the game is well behind us all.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

One person's 'trolling' is another person's 'banter', it was still a subjective call on your part. It will be sad day if Palace fans can't come on here and gloat, even the people who want a sanitised Away End where those threads can go don't want that.

EDIT: and having read the re-instated post I personally (my subjective opinion) don't think it's trolling at all, it's not even 'banter', it's better than that. I think it's a well-balanced argument with a lot of truth in it, again IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here