Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those that laugh last!!(ROLL ON SUNDAY).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've reinstated the post because the NSC way is either to remove a thread or leave it be. As the thread was left to stand, the post should remain.

However, what [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] didn't know, purely down to poor communication on my part, is the OP had already been given a 14 day ban by myself as had the other Palace poster up on page 1. I'm going to be using this simple approach for all Palace posters who get involved where they shouldn't be on NSC as Sunday approaches.

Those who play nicely will be allowed to stay on NSC and partake in pre-match and post-match discussions. Those who don't will not be back on here until the game is well behind us all.

:thumbsup:

I did wonder why he hadn't commented!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
One person's 'trolling' is another person's 'banter', it was still a subjective call on your part. It will be sad day if Palace fans can't come on here and gloat, even the people who want a sanitised Away End where those threads can go don't want that.

EDIT: and having read the re-instated post I personally (my subjective opinion) don't think it's trolling at all, it's not even 'banter', it's better than that. I think it's a well-balanced argument with a lot of truth in it, again IMO.

Best you start heckling Bozza then, for taking a much harder line than I did.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
there is some good points in his Opening statement. We lose Sunday then I am taking a holiday from NSC until August 2013.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
This thread will probably go down like a lead balloon but the way I see it is if you can give it out then you must be willing to take it.

So far I have seen the Official Palace will blow it thread, the Palace and money thread, numerous and I mean numerous threads/posts dedicated to our crowds, how we burnt down our town, how we are Pikeys, how we are shit, how we cheated numerous people etc etc ad infinitum.

I said in another thread not so long ago will show where these five matches in fifteen days would show us where your season will end and even the most Palace supporting haters amongst you have to admit that I was right, BUT and this is the biggest but, it could well be us on Sunday who definitely confine you to another season in the championships, that not to say that we will get promoted ourselves but at least we have a chance. I am not normally one to gloat but I have sat back with some amusement at how many of you [MENTION=3779]seagullsovergrimsby[/MENTION], [MENTION=21798]TheMajor[/MENTION], @forsters-armband etc have gloated, insulted and ridiculed us about everything from attendance sizes to how we have swindled people. Even though this was not the fans fault in the same vein as you getting sold down the river was not your fault still you have gloated.

The bottom line is you are not as good as us, Poyet is not a good enough manager to keep you progressing and seems to only care about HIS style of football, he seems like the kind of man who would rather you lose 3-0 every week than admit he is wrong. You could not get a shot against the bottom club last week and now cannot win against the bottom club this week. Everyone will moan about the lack of a striker, but ask yourself this? why oh why would any striker in his right mind want to play for you guys at the moment? your team is just not set upto attack but is set up to try and play Poyets beautiful style of football, which is all well and good but if you are not winning then it will not mean anything. Apart from maybe help Poyet further what he wants to and that is not BHA but his own career. You may all insult Holloway but at least he knows how to attack and is passionate, Poyet is only passionate about his his brand of football and how it will reflect on him.

I have to admit that Ulloa looks very good but unless you start going for the jugular in games then I cannot see you really progressing. Its possible you may turn us over on Sunday, but even if you did then our play-offs hope are still very much alive, where as if you fail to beat us then it is all but dead.

Anyway I await the barrage of abuse, but try to argue against what I have posted and not just because I am a Palace supporter.

Roll on Sunday, lets hope for a good match and both sides performing so hopefully we can see who is the better of the two teams.
THE VOICE OF REASON:thumbsup:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Best you start heckling Bozza then, for taking a much harder line than I did.
Well personally I don't think that post alone was worth a ban, but at the end of the day it's his board. (And of course there could be other things behind the scenes with that poster of which I'm not aware). However I'm pleased that the NSC principle of 'remove a thread or leave it be' has been observed, so I think everybody's happy now!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
THE VOICE OF REASON:thumbsup:

No it isn't; it's just gloating from someone who's probably only seen us play once this year and preaches his opinion - in a superior tone - based on the match reports he reads on here. Hence it adds absolutely nothing to the debate.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Can't argue with a lot of that. Palace have to be favourites Sunday but you never know. We have some very tough games coming up. We should have beat Barnsley and Bristol city, forget the excuse that they are fighting relegation, surely we are fighting to get in the play offs? I am, like most supporters very disappointed with the last few results, but it is not over until the fat lady sings. I can't hear her singing yet, just warming up.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
"Roll on Sunday, lets hope for a good match and both sides performing so hopefully we can see who is the better of the two teams."

So if we win on Sunday, you'll concede Brighton are the better team:ohmy:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
"Roll on Sunday, lets hope for a good match and both sides performing so hopefully we can see who is the better of the two teams."

So if we win on Sunday, you'll concede Brighton are the better team:ohmy:

Exactly , the op made a few reasonable points but let himself down with the timing of the post . Sunday will be a case of who turns up and who wants it more , you will be fired up don't worry about that . Cast your minds back to the week before the meeting at the Amex last season , you were flying and we had just lost at bottom of the table Doncaster ? Look what happened ! You won't get any arrogance from me because football has a nasty habit of kicking you in the balls and I've been around long enough to just know we could quite easily bottle it on Sunday . This week will be fun on here , hopefully I will still be on here for the duration of it :thumbsup:
Edit , just seen bozzas post so apologies .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Palace have to be favourites Sunday
You need to get down the bookies - very unusual to find the clear fav in a 3 horse race priced up at 7/4...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This thread will probably go down like a lead balloon but the way I see it is if you can give it out then you must be willing to take it.

So far I have seen the Official Palace will blow it thread, the Palace and money thread, numerous and I mean numerous threads/posts dedicated to our crowds, how we burnt down our town, how we are Pikeys, how we are shit, how we cheated numerous people etc etc ad infinitum.

I said in another thread not so long ago will show where these five matches in fifteen days would show us where your season will end and even the most Palace supporting haters amongst you have to admit that I was right, BUT and this is the biggest but, it could well be us on Sunday who definitely confine you to another season in the championships, that not to say that we will get promoted ourselves but at least we have a chance. I am not normally one to gloat but I have sat back with some amusement at how many of you [MENTION=3779]seagullsovergrimsby[/MENTION], [MENTION=21798]TheMajor[/MENTION], @forsters-armband etc have gloated, insulted and ridiculed us about everything from attendance sizes to how we have swindled people. Even though this was not the fans fault in the same vein as you getting sold down the river was not your fault still you have gloated.

The bottom line is you are not as good as us, Poyet is not a good enough manager to keep you progressing and seems to only care about HIS style of football, he seems like the kind of man who would rather you lose 3-0 every week than admit he is wrong. You could not get a shot against the bottom club last week and now cannot win against the bottom club this week. Everyone will moan about the lack of a striker, but ask yourself this? why oh why would any striker in his right mind want to play for you guys at the moment? your team is just not set upto attack but is set up to try and play Poyets beautiful style of football, which is all well and good but if you are not winning then it will not mean anything. Apart from maybe help Poyet further what he wants to and that is not BHA but his own career. You may all insult Holloway but at least he knows how to attack and is passionate, Poyet is only passionate about his his brand of football and how it will reflect on him.

I have to admit that Ulloa looks very good but unless you start going for the jugular in games then I cannot see you really progressing. Its possible you may turn us over on Sunday, but even if you did then our play-offs hope are still very much alive, where as if you fail to beat us then it is all but dead.

Anyway I await the barrage of abuse, but try to argue against what I have posted and not just because I am a Palace supporter.

Roll on Sunday, lets hope for a good match and both sides performing so hopefully we can see who is the better of the two teams.

So its alright for Nigels to wind us up over the years but when we give it some back and present the facts you don't like it ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Reasons to be cheerful.....A game against our rivals.

Reasons not to be cheerful. CMS out,Hoskins out,Barnes out,El Abd out,Bruno out,Bridge doubtful,....Pawson referee...remember him?

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
WRONG. The most memorable piece of Arson in Croydon was the burning down of the Reeves furniture store. The person convicted of this crime was Gordon Thompson 33 of Waddon Road in Cordon. As the saying goes"you stupid *****" you burnt down you town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here