Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This team will go down as it stands. Some people need to wake up.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I wish I wasn't saying this but this season we are fu@ked, if the club had any intention of spend the Ulloa money they would of by now. If we stick with Hypia who is now on his 12th loss in all league games were going down.

If were not spending then we need a hardened championship manager in like Warnock to keep us up.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We were no better off this stage last year. We still made the top 6.
I had a little more faith in last years squad as this years one though. There is a serious lack of 4-5 players all mainly creative players and goal scores.
Erm we had lost to Leeds and Derby last year we are miles behind last year

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not yet sure about the keeper.

We don't have a good enough defence.

We don't have a good enough midfield

We don't have a goalscorer.

Otherwise it seems OK

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
We still have two weeks :)

Who knows what happens between now and next Saturday? Maybe we'll bring in some players, and then again until the end of the month...By all means get angry or whatever if we haven't added decent reinforcements by the end of August, but how about some positivity. The club aren't just sitting there doing nothing, we tried signing Ward a few days back but HE didn't come for the medical. Not the club's fault.

The amount of anger and pissyness on this board is getting a bit ridiculous.
Not the clubs fault???? According to bozzas statement the club knew burnley were sniffing around in May, so tie him down there and then, wolves didn't want him!! Clueless idiots

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
By all means thumb me down as much as you want. How does being negative about a situation which is by no means over a good thing? YOU cannot do anything but hope. We make a lot of signings at the very end of the window and will most likely do the same this year. I know internet forums are good echochambers but getting pissy doesn't solve anything. Yeah the team's not atoo strong right now but there's time and we will be a lot stronger this time in two weeks.

On to Leeds

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Erm we had lost to Leeds and Derby last year we are miles behind last year

Yes I am aware who we lost to. However each game is worth 3 points no matter who you play. As has been seen in this division over the past few years anyone can win against anyone.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
You're speaking like it's the end of the transfer window tonight. There's plenty of time, and everyone knows we need some new players; even the club believe it or not.

You are wrong there is not plenty of time the season has started and we are already 6 points off the leaders after playing 2 of the weakest teams in the league. This division is so tight you simply do not have the luxury of wasting 4-5 games.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Exactly. NSC needs to stop calling people bed wetters and realise that people are concerned because they are upset with a quality squad being ripped apart. In fact I would say that the blind optimism approach is far, far more damaging than having concern for what is going on at the moment.

As we sell our best players and pick up 0 points we are also becoming less and less attractive to new players considering coming here.

Exactly, if we lose to Leeds, we will be in a crisis situation. The management team won't have considered the impact of being bottom of the league on attracting new players. I know they are attracted by money but they will not be wanting to fight a relegation battle and so the lure of a nice new training ground will mean nothing. Burke needs to get a kick up the arse and get some decent players in, and Hyypia needs to work hard at moulding the team very quickly as otherwise his job will come under scrutiny.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If anybody thinks that performance was acceptable! Then they must be looking forward to Div 1 football at the Amex next season! Shocking!!:shootself

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We should be finalising transfers in, in January for the Summer.
As soon as the season finishes get them in to just sign the papers.
Don't say it can't be done because it can and is quite frequently at a lot of clubs.
We did this I believe for Toko. !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some of the people on here defending the boards approach to transfers and rebuilding the squad is unbelievable. Wake up and look at whats going on. 2 league games, 0 goals, 0 points. Its all well and good saying wait until the window shuts, but 6 league games will have gone then, which is a huge amount.

Fact of the matter is, we should have been planning this summers dealings in May, and looking to tie these deals up early, even if it costs us a bit extra. As predicted, the CO'G signing looks awful so far, and a striker you'd expect to be found in relegation fodder sides. We lack any real quality in the final 3rd, and thats where it matters.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
You are wrong there is not plenty of time the season has started and we are already 6 points off the leaders after playing 2 of the weakest teams in the league. This division is so tight you simply do not have the luxury of wasting 4-5 games.

You think the club are just sitting there with their fingers up their arses?

Last edited:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I would not be that sad if he did. He runs around a lot but the end product is dire. Always has been and there is little sign that will change.
Be careful I said that a year ago and got shot from every angle. Some people just cant see how mediocre he is. Woe betide those who criticise a fans favorite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here