Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has any of the money raised for charidee gone to help the underprivileged folk of Croydon yet ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Wow, we do have some idiots on here but that's another level.

I'd like to think that whatever rivalry there is between the clubs, that the supporters are willing to put aside the rivalry and pull together for the cause. We're all human, after all.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I couldn't believe what I was reading! Prat!
Congratulations to all the sensible people on here, keep up the good work.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
If all your fans had the same attitude as Raymond I'd hazard a guess that Fans United would have been a complete and utter failure, the consequences of which aren't even comprehensible. For both clubs.

Does some of your fan base really think like this?

Seriously?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Has any of the money raised for charidee gone to help the underprivileged folk of Croydon yet ?

REMF bought and supplied a mini-bus for disabled children in Sutton area last year I think.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I know the OP didn't cover himself in glory with the offensive way he put it, but it is worth discussing whether the 'wearing rival team's shirt' concept is in need of a refresh.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wait...did somebody mention the Brighton marathon? And the REMF?

*cough*

What an amazing coincidence. And right about the time I've set up my JustGiving page for this year's run, having become a late addition to the REMF team :whistle:

If any of you fine people seriously have objections to sponsoring a Palace fan but could bring yourself to chuck the REMF a few quid in my name, then I have absolutely no shame in attempting to free you of your cash. Me, I'd quite happily sponsor Kevin (the Palace man) of course, but the meantime, I need some of you chaps to get my efforts started :wink:

Here we go then: Vicki Lank is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund
:thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PS I will not be wearing a Palace shirt.

Though am contemplating what it would take, sponsorship-wise, to persuade me to dust off Her Majesty for the race.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He is banned until the end of the season. If someone wants to accuse me of being a quisling and a Palace fan for doing so, then I couldn't give a flying one.

Totally out of order, and apologies to CPFC REMF Captain from Mod HQ for having to read that pathetic diatribe.

Well done. Kevin has organised a cpfc fans team every year for the REMF match, given up his time and also run the Brighton marathon in a Brighton shirt to raise money.

Jan 30, 2008
This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt for charity.

How about we raise a fund to sponsor him to have the club badge tattoed on his chest,a nice big crest to cover his whole chest not just some small one.

If we pledged enough do you think he will go for it?

I will start at £50
and this din was moaning about my user name :wanker:
regards
DR

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Wait...did somebody mention the Brighton marathon? And the REMF?

*cough*

What an amazing coincidence. And right about the time I've set up my JustGiving page for this year's run, having become a late addition to the REMF team :whistle:

If any of you fine people seriously have objections to sponsoring a Palace fan but could bring yourself to chuck the REMF a few quid in my name, then I have absolutely no shame in attempting to free you of your cash. Me, I'd quite happily sponsor Kevin (the Palace man) of course, but the meantime, I need some of you chaps to get my efforts started :wink:

Here we go then: Vicki Lank is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund
:thumbsup:

What was your 2011 time, if you don't mind me asking?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd match the OP's £50 offer if you do wear the red and blue.

:) I'll think about it.

I reckon if that's the case I might just about get enough offers on here NOT to :lolol:

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt for charity.

How about we raise a fund to sponsor him to have the club badge tattoed on his chest,a nice big crest to cover his whole chest not just some small one.

If we pledged enough do you think he will go for it?

I will start at £50

What utterly pathetic attention seeking. Sit down shut up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here