Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thinking of getting a DOG

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh no, don't get me started on dog owners who treat dogs as if they are children. :facepalm:

I hope this thread lasts until Friday. It could be the mother of all dog costume threads.

Ha! God no, I certainly don't treat dogs like humans. Dogs are dogs that is why I prefer them to children.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oh Simpler, doga can be a bit of a handful, can be a bit messy at times but for me, the fun and pleasure I get out of owning a dog far outweighs the hassle.

I'm serious when I say I would far rather have a dog than a child.

Thank god for that, any child with your genes would be doomed from the start.

:whistle:

Cats look at you like shit. They are never pleased to see you when you get in and you can't go for a run in the park with them. Plus they always kill smaller, much cuter animals for no reason whatsoever. They don't protect your house. Yeah yeah so dogs they shit everywhere and bite kids. So do I. Man's best friend or a preening, whiney nervo.

Count me in for Team Dog.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thank god for that, any child with your genes would be doomed from the start.

:whistle:

That could possible be the funniest, most original thing I jhave ever read on NSC. I'm serious, loved it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3590532 said:
Cats look at you like shit. They are never pleased to see you when you get in and you can't go for a run in the park with them. Plus they always kill smaller, much cuter animals for no reason whatsoever. They don't protect your house. Yeah yeah so dogs they shit everywhere and bite kids. So do I. Man's best friend or a preening, whiney nervo.

Count me in for Team Dog.
I already did. But then again you don't strike as the sort of bloke who follows a dog round with a pooper scooper and a plastic bag.

Not when there's a bed, some special dog handcuffs and your bare chest to be shat on.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Junior Japers out there, read this thread very carefully and learn from a master on how to go fishing on NSC.

Dog Owners when was the last time your pet bought a mutilated bird/mouse/frog into the house for you as a present ?

When was the last time your pet crapped in a tray inside the back door ?

Ate pet food that made you gag at the smell ?

Ignored you whilst clawing the f*** out of your new sofa.

Spoilt a quality bit of TV, by retching up a whole bunch of its own fur that it was stupid enough to swallow ?

Just wondering like.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That could possible be the funniest, most original thing I jhave ever read on NSC. I'm serious, loved it.

Thanks, that really means a lot to me, I personally thought it was average at best but I've always been my own worse critic.

I already did. But then again you don't strike as the sort of bloke who follows a dog round with a pooper scooper and a plastic bag.

Not when there's a bed, some special dog handcuffs and your bare chest to be shat on.

Have you been nosing at my Facebook again :glare:

GothRP2201_468x665.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have two black labs, brother and sister and they are fab. No trouble other than the poo picking up which is a slight bore. Otherwise would always recommend a dog to everyone.

How the f*** can a thread on dogs get this many responses? People on here seem to care less about really important things.

f*** it. My kids aren't having a dog. They smell, they shit everywhere and they are the staple companion of ORDINARIES: from ghastly chavs wanting a weapon, to social inadequates who can't hold down a proper relationship with human beings.
And anyway, our splendid cat might not get on with it, and he ROCKS.

Thread closed.

The wonderful thing about you treating a dog like one of the family, would be that it would double the IQ of 'team Gayling', and wouldn't share the risk of looking remotely like any of you

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The wonderful thing about you treating a dog like one of the family, would be that it would double the IQ of 'team Gayling', and wouldn't share the risk of looking remotely like any of you
says the "man" with the shittest looking TEETH in the country. You're f*** UGLY and that is a fact. :lolol:

You can now dull off, you tedious peasant.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A greyhound!

They don't need much exercise (honest - when on normal food rather than hiugh energy racing food they are really lazy), gentle, don't smell, and you are potentially saving them.

I was never a dog fan, but one came as a package with my good lady. If you want a dog, I'd recommend them.

Mind you, get used to the feeling on your hand of warm poo through a plastic bag (though it turned out to be good training for having nippers).

Agree with this,we had a greyhound once.very nice pet.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Of course while very rarely a dog might attack a child but more often you get a large dog like mine that actually protects kids, mind you they never get a mention do they ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here