Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Tonsillitis - the most underrated type of pain known to humans.

November - worst month of the year. Leaves (on the line), fireworks, adverts for Christmas starting, X Factor, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, dark by 5pm, f**k off!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Citizen Khan-who on earth decided that that load of shite should get a second series? It shouldn't even have got a second show.

Agreed, biggest pile of shite ever to grace television. Another pathetic attempt from the BBC to be "inclusive".

DJ Dave Berry's list of 10 albums every man should own in the Telegraph today. Aside from the Partridge-esque quote about "knowing something about music" followed by getting the Who's drummer wrong and then the lead singer of Portishead that list is, in the main, something Jeremy Clarkson would have put his name to.

Laughed my arse off when I read it. The Partridge-isms are sensational.

"What's your favourite album by John Lee Hooker?" "Ooh, I'd have to say the Best of John Lee Hooker"

As for Ed Sheeran "making one of the most incredibly beautiful albums of the last 10 years" :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tonsillitis - the most underrated type of pain known to humans.

November - worst month of the year. Leaves (on the line), fireworks, adverts for Christmas starting, X Factor, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, dark by 5pm, f**k off!

Not to mention every third bloke has a tashe that doesn't remotely suit them. It may be all in a good cause but it looks HIDEOUS. Especially if you have been up all night due to fireworks before walking to the station through the rain to catch your delayed train.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Corneal viral cojuctivitis. I've been stabbed in the knee, chest and shoulder with a screwdriver, broken my shinbone, had 24 stitches in my shin with no anaesthetic, hit in the nuts with a cricket ball bowled by Lester Culley, I've even been shot in the eye with a blank firiing AK47 yet nothing, NOTHING I have ever experienced equals the pain I have gone through in te last 5 days. Excruciating and indeed, a load of old shit.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
CHAPPED LIPS. Bloody hell.

RUNNY NOSE. You can't take a day offf from work for it but you feel like EVERYONE is looking at you for the whole day. I don't even want to engage in a CHAT by the water COOLER for FEAR of a DRIBBLE running into my MOUTH mid-joke.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

RUNNY NOSE. You can't take a day offf from work for it but you feel like EVERYONE is looking at you for the whole day. I don't even want to engage in a CHAT by the water COOLER for FEAR of a DRIBBLE running into my MOUTH mid-joke.

Have you considered using a handkerchief? You know you don't have to let snot just run into your mouth.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
People who video concerts, why???? do they go home and watch it again, bet they don't.

They post it on FB. Just to prove, once and for all to their equally dickhead mates that they are friends with a (unt.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Not to mention every third bloke has a tashe that doesn't remotely suit them. It may be all in a good cause but it looks HIDEOUS. Especially if you have been up all night due to fireworks before walking to the station through the rain to catch your delayed train.

Ha ha! I'd forgotten about MOVEMBER. I'll be doing it again this year. Mine goes all gingery. :lolol:

It's those long, cold, dark depressing evenings that destroy the soul and Spring is still months away. Anyone with Seasonal Affective Disorder can share that empathy. I still do my lottery twice a week and dream of winning the jackpot and living in Australia between November to March. :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I like the dark wintery evenings but I am lucky enough not to have to spend them crammed onto trains and tubes.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ha ha! I'd forgotten about MOVEMBER. I'll be doing it again this year. Mine goes all gingery. :lolol:

It's those long, cold, dark depressing evenings that destroy the soul and Spring is still months away. Anyone with Seasonal Affective Disorder can share that empathy. I still do my lottery twice a week and dream of winning the jackpot and living in Australia between November to March. :thumbsup:

My best year ever was one of almost continuous summer thanks to employers who seemed anxious I should see places where they play cricket a lot. I spent January in England, February to April in India, April to September in England, September to the following August in Australia. Best year of my life and I've had two kids, seen us beat Palace and been to an Ocean Colour Scene gig.

Edit - yes I know I was describing a year and eight months but I had a couple of days bad weather a month in Oz from April to August.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Those ‘Hilarious OMG Autocorrect Mistakes’ which are obviously fake.

e.g.
You hungry Dad?
Yeah I want your moms vagina
EEEEWW
I meant lasagne.

Load of old SHIT.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Have you considered using a handkerchief? You know you don't have to let snot just run into your mouth.

Clearly you've never had it to the sheer INTENSITY I have.

Nose to lips in under a second easily. No chance of a saving cloth with THAT sort of MATH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports