Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Goal Music,
Players having to put the ball out because a member of the oppo has just fallen down for a bit,
footballers not being allowed to tackle without the opposing players and fans bleating for a red card,
"He was touched so he had a right to go down" ... no he feckin doesnt!,
"Shielding the ball out" for yrds on end by leaping around in front of a forward - anywhere else on the pitch its obstruction.
Global Branding of Clubs
The amount of players in the lower leagues that are actually "loaned" from the same few big teams (I know Brighton have these too, but its still not like having your own player)

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Overweight young women, over-ambitiously squeezing into inappropriate clothing. Everything wobbling and overhanging bellies....yuk.....heaven help young men who aren't into big women in the years to come. Slim well-defined young women are going to be as rare as rocking-horse shit.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Overweight young women, over-ambitiously squeezing into inappropriate clothing. Everything wobbling and overhanging bellies....yuk.....heaven help young men who aren't into big women in the years to come. Slim well-defined young women are going to be as rare as rocking-horse shit.

Same applies to fat blokes, with their guts hanging out, wearing tracksuit bottoms and t shirts that are too small :sick:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The BBC's new attempt at being equal to both genders by not specifying whether the footballing headline is related to the male of female sport.

Headline "Rooney signs for Doncaster"

Open the article "Chelsea womens left back Karen Rooney has joined WSL rival Doncaster Belles" or whatever.

GAAAHHH

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The BBC's new attempt at being equal to both genders by not specifying whether the footballing headline is related to the male of female sport.

Open the article "Chelsea womens left back Karen Rooney has joined WSL rival Doncaster Belles" or whatever.

GAAAHHH

ENGLAND WIN WORLD CUP

*Clicks on link*

12,000 people watched the women's rugby team beat Ca...

*closes browser*

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
War heroes.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Astrology, how can the position of the stars have any effect on what's going to happen to you ?

Feng Shui, arranging furniture for goodness sake.

Any others ?

I like to change the position of my bed, then when I wake up it feels like I'm away on holiday.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
"(insert implausible sentence)...said no-one ever"

Has anyone else noticed this being used more and more? It's like a more annoying 2014 version of "(insert implausible sentence)...NOT"

****S me right orf.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007

GAAAHHH

Why are the BBC suddenly all over women's football? Was all over 5 live at the weekend. Yaaaaaaawn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here