Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’d probably add:

The planet we will leave our children – over-populated, polluted and devoid of most resources and wildlife.

The Premier League ™

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
reincarnation , sponges , leafy seadragons , eggs , gooseberries , sloths , pig-faced frogs , halibut , snow , cauliflower , rabbits , donkeys , drains , toilets and carpet.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
FFS - can we move on from Nandos?

I'm going to suggest Sushi

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The fashion sense of kids today - this will ALWAYS be true throughout each generation.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thinking SQUARE PLATES and TINY PORTIONS DONE IN TOWERS are still WELL POSH.

Jimmy Grimble

Teenagers who wear their jeans rolled up tight just above the ankle, normally showing off white socks.

It's not 'alternative', because virtually everything phucking one of you does it, and it's certainly not phucking cool either.

Oh, and those hideous T-shirts with the massive necks on them that get served in TopMan and the like. No one wants to see your chest or the pathetic hairs sprouting off it. Invariably worn by chavs and meatheads. Load of old shit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Premier League ™

Wrong. Fantastic entertainment nowadays.

I'd put in "English people's cynicism and negativity about EVERYTHING English, no matter what it is."

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ah now I'd argue that one. Do you mean the brand itself or the actual competition?

Last weekend was some of the best football action I've seen in a while.

Not the spectacle, but the way it's squeezing every last penny out of football, piling it all into a massive bath, and sloshing about in it, laughing maniacally; whilst the rest if English football is fighting over the an ever decreasing pot.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Soreen.

And generally cakes with "healthy" ingredients in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here