Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Vaccine Thread

Would you take a vaccine if offered, as per the post below?

• YES - Let's get this COVID thing done and over with.

Votes: 201 78.5%
  • NO - I still have issues about a rushed vaccine/I don't need to/I'm not happy with being forced to.

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • UNSURE - I still can't tell what I'll do when it comes to it.

Votes: 26 10.2%

• Total voters

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yo all

So I'm 44 and just got my text through

Says my nearest centre is Horsham. i'm in BN1, so clearly don't want to head out there. If I leave it a few days i'm guessing somewhere local will come available?

Just a bit wierd that I can't book it for next week or something?

What do you know on the matter? Cheers

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yo all

So I'm 44 and just got my text through

Says my nearest centre is Horsham. i'm in BN1, so clearly don't want to head out there. If I leave it a few days i'm guessing somewhere local will come available?

Just a bit wierd that I can't book it for next week or something?

What do you know on the matter? Cheers

Ignore text, just book online where you want to go ?

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
I can’t even book into a site in West Sussex, Portsmouth or the Isle of Wight and I live just outside Chichester.

D

Deleted member 22389

Mrs WS has that issue. The closest site is Epsom Racecourse - really ??? Strangely she's said no.

I would give it another week, before trying to book. I'm 46 and had my jab on Monday at The Brighton Centre, so they are probably still going through the 45-50 group.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Odd that it's so hard to book a local (to Brighton) vaccination centre as most times I go past they look very quiet.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1389466538995064832[/TWEET]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Odd that it's so hard to book a local (to Brighton) vaccination centre as most times I go past they look very quiet.

I had to queue for around 45 mins (10 mins to check in and 30 for the actual jab).....the queue was all inside though, not outside, and the jabs are upstairs. You won’t get any idea going past of how busy it is.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm struggling to book a vaccination - got the text on Friday 30 April but the only reasonable booking slot I've found so far is in Crawley (Maidenbower) on 27 May - this is having checked several times every day since. The next nearest are 20+ miles away from HH in Surrey, Kent, Eastbourne or London. Is it just me or is there a problem in Mid/West Sussex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here