The Vaccine Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take a vaccine if offered, as per the post below?

• YES - Let's get this COVID thing done and over with.

Votes: 201 78.5%
  • NO - I still have issues about a rushed vaccine/I don't need to/I'm not happy with being forced to.

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • UNSURE - I still can't tell what I'll do when it comes to it.

Votes: 26 10.2%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you'd be hard pressed to work out wtf is going on , there are obviously issues with the AZ vax.
no there isn't.
numerous countries have stalled with the AZ although most have now resumed , pfizer seems to be going to more "worthwhile" citizens in Aus anyway with the AZ vax being used on the plebs....there are obviously issues and the efficacy is purported to be 64% ...?? pass.

efficacy from trials was 74% and in field is reporting as 82%. you're just perpetuating the European smear campaign.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you're ignoring all the health experts and institutions that say its safe, in favour of handful that say otherwise.

you could look up some of the data yourself, such as adverse reactions, compare to number of doses administered
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

i am talking about globally mate , not just the UK , vaccinations have been going on for less than 6 weeks , that in medical terms is not long enough to rule out , long term side effects and effects on the progeny of the recipient , only time will tell. Ill have the bloody jab if i have to but i certainly won't be running out and begging for it.

death by cardiac complications is double as a % with the AZ as opposed to the Pfizer......i'd call that an issue.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
i am talking about globally mate , not just the UK , vaccinations have been going on for less than 6 weeks , that in medical terms is not long enough to rule out , long term side effects and effects on the progeny of the recipient , only time will tell. Ill have the bloody jab if i have to but i certainly won't be running out and begging for it.

The WHO, the EMA and the international Thrombosis Society have said it's safe, as have numerous other scientists around the world. The suspensions are more about politics than science.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
death by cardiac complications is double as a % with the AZ as opposed to the Pfizer......i'd call that an issue.

data linked says otherwise. the numbers are so small compared to number of vaccines, they are not attributable to the vaccines. there will be 10x more deaths on the road this year than death following either AZ or Pfizer vaccine.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
data linked says otherwise. the numbers are so small compared to number of vaccines, they are not attributable to the vaccines. there will be 10x more deaths on the road this year than death following either AZ or Pfizer vaccine.

But if they have been vaccinated, clearly in the minds of some, that will be why they died... can’t wait for the first idiot to roll out “you’re more likely to have a car crash if you’ve been vaccinated” statistic!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
ok , whatever you say , obviously health experts around the world know less than a bloke on a football forum....:wink:

.....or the deputy chair of the JVCI

D9DC37FC-3287-4AD8-95E5-0C69AC089E5D.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's the 'Health Experts' that have said it is safe including the WHO, the JVCI and the EMA.

You really need to stop spreading misinformation.

The BBC’s health correspondent Fergus Walsh was interviewed on Breakfast in the last hour. He mentioned all that and called the decisions “Utterly baffling”.

17m EU OAZ vax’s, 37 blood clots and 1 death in Austria. None of which can be proven as being caused by the jab. Walsh said that these blood clot stats were no different than that for Pfizer.

Yet another obstacle to continentals getting their protection.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
But if they have been vaccinated, clearly in the minds of some, that will be why they died... can’t wait for the first idiot to roll out “you’re more likely to have a car crash if you’ve been vaccinated” statistic!

well that would be moronic wouldn't it , but when one vaccine has double the incidences of death by coronary failure than the other i don't see how that can not be noted ..?

anyway you carry on and get yourself jabbed and i really hope you have a nice summer and many more to come ....:thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ok , whatever you say , obviously health experts around the world know less than a bloke on a football forum....:wink:

It's a domino effect, just about every country that is suspending use of the AZ vaccine is doing it because, er, some other countries are doing it. Herd mentality at play. When one restarts using the vaccine, they'll all restart using the vaccine

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
its what mr murdoch tells us here in the colonies .....sorry.

at 82 % i'd be a lot more willing to roll my sleeve up.

so you're using News Corp as your source, rather than actual published medical research and source data. gotcha. :ffsparr:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Are there ?

Or are you pushing potentially fatal misinformation ?

fatal for who .....the fella posted a link to some medical data , i read it , the figures are there if you care to read it.....this is a football forum not a televised meeting of the global immunology and haematology society.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It's a domino effect, just about every country that is suspending use of the AZ vaccine is doing it because, er, some other countries are doing it. Herd mentality at play. When one restarts using the vaccine, they'll all restart using the vaccine

If only other countries had a Boris running things :thumbsup:

I see now that Sweden also decided to pause it, like 30 minutes ago.

If only governments of the world would read NSC.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The BBC’s health correspondent Fergus Walsh was interviewed on Breakfast in the last hour. He mentioned all that and called the decisions “Utterly baffling”.

None of which can be proven as being caused by the jab. Walsh said that these blood clot stats were no different than that for Pfizer.

Yet another obstacle to continentals getting their protection.

The comment regarding the Pfizer vaccine is extremely telling - why has that not been withdrawn too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports