Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The UK's terror threat level is being raised from "substantial" to "severe"

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
In relation to my Rivers of Blood thread, this is very worrying news

I'm sick and tired of you telling us how everything is worrying news. You must be poised over your keyboard 24/7 waiting for the next thing to get worried about. The world must be a very scary place for you.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Both your comment and the poster are sick. The poster is American so not surprising but you are showing the same ignorance. Let's hope anything untoward does not happen to those around you.

Nothing 'sick' about it at all. Get a grip.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Soldiers being decapitated on our 'safe streets' and you come out with crap like that ? You're a f*cking idiot............

A single isolated incident over 2 years ago? Come on bushy...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'm sick and tired of you telling us how everything is worrying news. You must be poised over your keyboard 24/7 waiting for the next thing to get worried about. The world must be a very scary place for you.

Don't read my threads then :tosser:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Don't read my threads then :tosser:

Sadly it's difficult to navigate this forum without bumping into some of your ignorance. Now please do run along, why not go and update us on the spread of ebola by breaking down in tears any time someone in europe gets the flu or go post some more about speeches made long before you born.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Nothing 'sick' about it at all. Get a grip.

Maybe you need to get out a bit more. Possibly East London or areas of Birmingham. It is sick if you were touched by 7/7 or the woolwich incident. Don't assume we are all stuck to the south coast and have not experienced extremism.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Sadly it's difficult to navigate this forum without bumping into some of your ignorance. Now please do run along, why not go and update us on the spread of ebola by breaking down in tears any time someone in europe gets the flu or go post some more about speeches made long before you born.

I might just do that, thanks for the advice

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Maybe you need to get out a bit more. Possibly East London or areas of Birmingham. It is sick if you were touched by 7/7 or the woolwich incident. Don't assume we are all stuck to the south coast and have not experienced extremism.

Yeah, because there has never been any terrorist threats/action in brighton.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Are you simple? What on earth does 7/7 have to do with people taking a (justifiably) cynical view of these absolutely ridiculous terrorist threat warnings. When have they ever coincided with ANYTHING?

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Are you simple? What on earth does 7/7 have to do with people taking a (justifiably) cynical view of these absolutely ridiculous terrorist threat warnings. When have they ever coincided with ANYTHING?

And here ends the case for the prosecution m'lord....

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
You're scaremongering yourself, or at least a victim of it. The Syrian uprising has been going on for more than 3 years now - the violence in Iraq more than 11. This is not a new thing - there is nothing to suggest the people in those photos are coming to Britain. There is no more of a threat to Britain now as there was 2, 5, or 10 years ago.

I remember reading in numerous sources that there are British (and other European) citizens fighting as volunteers in both Syria and Iraq, and I would imagine those volunteers will one day come back to their countries of origin. That's probably the cause of inquietude of some people in the west, and it is, at least to some extent, justified.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
There is no more of a threat to Britain now as there was 2, 5, or 10 years.

Based on what? You may feel some are scaremongering but your ignorance beyond words. Ever thought of doing some research before you shoot from the hip. Anyway if it keeps you going then old luck to you but your comments are the other extreme here. 😧

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Bloody hell. This is the exact kind of reaction they are after. Scaremongering success story.

If you hadn't noticed, the streets of Britain are as peaceful as they have ever been.

they might be in Hove mate.....cast you eye up the country mate...Luton , Leicester , Nottingham , Rochdale , Sheffield........these people don't intend on fitting in.....and now they are demanding their own law.......well , if there are only 5000 hard-core muslims up and down the country it would only take 10 air buses to get rid............you are living in a bubble mate.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The links I posted here contain some VERY drastic photos, DO NOT click on the links if you do not wish to see those shocking images.

Some of the people who are doing this...

http://www.redakcja.mpolska24.pl/6737/holokaust-chrzescijan

http://sinjar2014.blogspot.com/2014/08/dzieci-sinjaru.html

... will come back to Britain after the carnage is over. I can't blame British people for being worried.

what kind of kant posses in front of 8 decapitated heads giving it the pointy finger....what an absolute bell -end...ffs....!!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The links I posted here contain some VERY drastic photos, DO NOT click on the links if you do not wish to see those shocking images.

Some of the people who are doing this...

http://www.redakcja.mpolska24.pl/6737/holokaust-chrzescijan

http://sinjar2014.blogspot.com/2014/08/dzieci-sinjaru.html

... will come back to Britain after the carnage is over. I can't blame British people for being worried.
Warning or not, those links shouldn't be on here in my opinion.

I have reported the post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here