Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The UK's terror threat level is being raised from "substantial" to "severe"

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I tend to believe my friends in security forces more than the usual tripe that most daily rags report. But I think the security alert says a lot more than words.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it a government cock up is about to be published that they'd rather we didn't know about.

'Quick everybody look over there'.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the *******s." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose."

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, mate". Three more escalation levels remain: "Crikey!', "I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend" and "The barbie is cancelled". So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I tend to believe my friends in security forces more than the usual tripe that most daily rags report. But I think the security alert says a lot more than words.

If your friends in the security services are giving you tip offs, they're clearly not very good at their jobs!

Its ok. I think its just the overnight security guard at Wilkinsons.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Terrorists and volcanoes... not looking good for my flight to New York this time next week...... buggger.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks for the heads up.

Will now be spending the weekend under my BED.

If we lose tomorrow it'll be a suitable relocation for many. The sheets will be too wet to sleep on.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Believe it or not, this probably happened because a Tory defected to UKIP.

Not even kidding.

Homeland-Security-Terror-Threat-Level_o_8291.jpg

So you haven't been following the news recently then.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters

Not even kidding.

Both your comment and the poster are sick. The poster is American so not surprising but you are showing the same ignorance. Let's hope anything untoward does not happen to those around you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
too many people pretending to ignore what is going on because it's not on their door-step......there are parts of England that are close to out of control ......the thing is , is there actually an answer to the situation or has it already gone to far....the only sure-fire answer to the problem is never going to happen......imho , of course.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Not even kidding.

I wonder if the government will get the tanks out at Heathrow again? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here