The twat next to me today !

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
Hi,
I took my daughter to her first game today,on hindsight maybe I should of taken her to the AMEX but the occasion was too big to miss and as I rarely see her now I thought it would be a nice day out-how wrong ! The journey on the train was a laugh and she was soon getting attention from fans and was pleasant it just this twat in the ground who has put her of for life. We sat in the away end in the left hand corner behind the goal and all was going fine until this guy appeared and within minutes of claiming his seat was given verbal abuse to the Southampton fans,nowt much wrong with that just that it was more or less constant and I dont think he was seriously there to watch the game-he seemed to pinpoint out a certain individual then out came the C word,OK I can stomach that just when you have a 16 year old with you it's a bit strong-I could see she was getting uncomfortable with the situation and looked shocked-guess we were unlucky to be next to him. My friend in front was getting irate with him to and told me if it continued he was going to deck him.Such a shame as apart from that she enjoyed her day.What is it with these people ?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Hi,
I took my daughter to her first game today,on hindsight maybe I should of taken her to the AMEX but the occasion was too big to miss and as I rarely see her now I thought it would be a nice day out-how wrong ! The journey on the train was a laugh and she was soon getting attention from fans and was pleasant it just this twat in the ground who has put her of for life. We sat in the away end in the left hand corner behind the goal and all was going fine until this guy appeared and within minutes of claiming his seat was given verbal abuse to the Southampton fans,nowt much wrong with that just that it was more or less constant and I dont think he was seriously there to watch the game-he seemed to pinpoint out a certain individual then out came the C word,OK I can stomach that just when you have a 16 year old with you it's a bit strong-I could see she was getting uncomfortable with the situation and looked shocked-guess we were unlucky to be next to him. My friend in front was getting irate with him to and told me if it continued he was going to deck him.Such a shame as apart from that she enjoyed her day.What is it with these people ?

omg, go to the theatre then

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
That's a shame, but maybe not all is lost if you make a joke of it with her if you can. AMEX next time, worth another shot..

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Lucky you were not on the right hand side where some idiot was used the C word at least 5 million times. And was being extreamly racist to top it all off.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hi,

whilst i share your sympathy-i have to say were we talking say an 8 year old then yes,but believe me 16 year old girls will have heard far worse in the playground than at a football match-

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Lucky you were not on the right hand side where some idiot was used the C word at least 5 million times. And was being extreamly racist to top it all off.

A certain Mr Blatter maybe?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
this place has some well over sensitive people hahah u guys are so sad
who gives a shit if someone swears at football?

Me you tosspot waynekerr go fluck yourself :jester: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports