Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Tunnel Club

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Are tickets available on a match-by-match basis? Don't case about the scorn I might get for being a 'football nonce', whatever that might be, but I well fancy this as a one off.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are tickets available on a match-by-match basis? Don't case about the scorn I might get for being a 'football nonce', whatever that might be, but I well fancy this as a one off.
The food looks good in that vlogger's piece.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can anyone tell us what the five-course dining menu designed by Masterchef winner Steven Edwards was?

We know one course was a scotch egg. What were the others? And was the quality any good?
It was a scotch egg for each course.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There are 60 seats. 52 have been sold for the season, leaving 8/game for sale on a per game basis. Tunnel club members have first dibs on the 8 for any guests they may wish to bring. If they are not all gone, others can have them (I’m not sure if they first go to 1901 or if they are all available to all STH (1901 and non-1901) at the same time). They are £500+VAT (£600, if you can’t reclaim VAT) per seat.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There are 60 seats. 52 have been sold for the season, leaving 8/game for sale on a per game basis. Tunnel club members have first dibs on the 8 for any guests they may wish to bring. If they are not all gone, others can have them (I’m not sure if they first go to 1901 or if they are all available to all STH (1901 and non-1901) at the same time). They are £500+VAT (£600, if you can’t reclaim VAT) per seat.
Seems a good idea and ideal for a one off special celebration, present, award, etc

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Denizens of the "Restaurant" threads of previous years will recognise that marmite bread as a staple of the scran that Stephen Edwards was banging out at Etch. It's actually very tasty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here