Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Tunnel Club

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Good afternoon,
Thank you for joining The 1901 Club Waiting List. We are currently sold out across all 1901 Club Lounges with the next available sales window being in the summer of 2026.
However, I am delighted to offer you a unique opportunity to join The Tunnel Club from the start of the 2023-2024 season!
With only TWO seats remaining in The Tunnel Club, we would like to offer you the exclusive chance to join us in the Tunnel. With a complete sell-out looming and a renewal period of once every three years, we believe that this may be your only opportunity to secure your Tunnel Club Membership.
  • Membership of the Tunnel Club is a 3-year term starting from 2023/24 Season.
    Founding members joining fee
    £2,500 + VAT

• Seasonal membership includes all home Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and pre-season friendlies at The Amex.
    Seasonal membership
    £8,950 + VAT

Anyone joined only two seats Left. £3000 joining fee. Then £10 ,740 yearly. So roughly £500 per game. Not me happy with my season ticket !!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good afternoon,
Thank you for joining The 1901 Club Waiting List. We are currently sold out across all 1901 Club Lounges with the next available sales window being in the summer of 2026.
However, I am delighted to offer you a unique opportunity to join The Tunnel Club from the start of the 2023-2024 season!
With only TWO seats remaining in The Tunnel Club, we would like to offer you the exclusive chance to join us in the Tunnel. With a complete sell-out looming and a renewal period of once every three years, we believe that this may be your only opportunity to secure your Tunnel Club Membership.
    £2,500 + VAT

• Seasonal membership includes all home Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and pre-season friendlies at The Amex.
    Seasonal membership
    £8,950 + VAT

Anyone joined only two seats Left. £3000 joining fee. Then £10 ,740 yearly. So roughly £500 per game. Not me happy with my season ticket !!
Bit of a piss-take to not throw in the Europa League games!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Unless I’m mistaken when there’s a strong Easterly blowing rain in they’ll be known as the Umbrella club, I wonder how many bought into this not realising that when it rains they’ll get wet that low down in the west?

el punal

Good afternoon,
    £2,500 + VAT

Seasonal membership
    £8,950 + VAT

I suppose you could try and get a season ticket for Fulham’s new Riverside Stand - nice view of the Thames if you get bored with the match. :drink:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I can imagine possibly at a stretch doing this as a one-off for a special occasion and a single game maybe if I had the money, but surely over time it'll get a bit...well...repetitive when the novelty wears off? There's only so many times you can lip read players shouting "come on boys" before it loses it's appeal I reckon. No judgement of anyone who has bought it and good on the club for finding ways to raise revenue but I don't see the appeal at all.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
BIT of a pisstake?

I’m shocked they only have two left
Me too. Wonder if it's big companies though, signing up to impress clients. Can't be many individuals who'd want to pay that week in, week out for a seat with a view of the match that's nothing special (beyond the novelty of being able to see into the tunnel which will be interesting once or twice). Maybe I underestimate how many people have far more money than sense.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Don't they keep box prices secret?

People were asking on the stadium tour, the guide very deliberately wouldn't field any questions about that.
Have they sold them out? After covid they were ‘recommending’ the local players take one. Dunks above the away end and Webster had one in the West stand for a bit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here