Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swear Filter on NSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't make the rules, and if you read what i put it will become a bit more obvious to you! -- Clue: It is navigating around the banned words that is not wanted, as in exactly what you just did!

Not with you. I was just saying that other websites, including the publically-posted comments sections, allow the 'f' word. Just saying, like, as I'm well aware I can go and post there instead of here if I don't like the new rules. Also I put in the 'took some other bits out as they were probably pushing it' message in the 'Edit Reason' as I also swore at Google. What bit did you put in? Not having a go, just curious.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
knob goblin? cock jockey? spunk monkey? choad baby? Why is this thread not in the other stuff yet?

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
This quote from the Gus "will he/won't he" thread suggests a little refinement still needed on the filter :)

Ok, Barbados isn't exactly big is it. It only takes 45 minutes to fly around the entire island. You can bet your arse that Gus is staying somewhere near a beach in a s****y resort and you can probably also bet your arse that he's outside.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh dear....lol.......using french to call me a nether region! Try being a bit more inventive.

Sorry! :lolol: There are a lot of French swear terms, but it does seem to lack the 'f' and 'c' words that we have. Well it has the 'c' word, but whilst it's impolite it's only really on the level of calling someone a 'fanny'.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Not with you. I was just saying that other websites, including the publically-posted comments sections, allow the 'f' word. Just saying, like, as I'm well aware I can go and post there instead of here if I don't like the new rules. Also I put in the 'took some other bits out as they were probably pushing it' message in the 'Edit Reason' as I also swore at Google. What bit did you put in? Not having a go, just curious.

Page 1 post number 1. (it has been quoted quite a few times as well)

The Swear Filter on NSC
It has been put in place for VERY good reason, and in light of recent happenings certain words have been added, can EVERYONE PLEASE not navigate around it by using differant symbols such as ( < @ & etc etc.

Infractions are and will be issued, and please can I remind you that 3 infractions no matter what the value, WILL result in at LEAST a 3 day ban, quite probably more!

I am only posting this in order to assist and help everyone.

Thanks

Tony

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Is felching and rimming on the list ???

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Page 1 post number 1. (it has been quoted quite a few times as well)

The Swear Filter on NSC
It has been put in place for VERY good reason, and in light of recent happenings certain words have been added, can EVERYONE PLEASE not navigate around it by using differant symbols such as ( < @ & etc etc.

Infractions are and will be issued, and please can I remind you that 3 infractions no matter what the value, WILL result in at LEAST a 3 day ban, quite probably more!

I am only posting this in order to assist and help everyone.

Thanks

Tony
Ah, fair enough, I thought you meant the bit you put in my post.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I may be over-draconian with the rules but for now, I'm keeping things as they are. I apologise if you don't like that, but no amount of moaning is going to change things.

Time to close this and focus on important things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here