Status
Not open for further replies.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
เนนเสำ ฟพำ ฟ ิีืแ้ นด แีืะห

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It has been put in place for VERY good reason, and in light of recent happenings certain words have been added, can EVERYONE PLEASE not navigate around it by using differant symbols such as ( < @ & etc etc.

Infractions are and will be issued, and please can I remind you that 3 infractions no matter what the value, WILL result in at LEAST a 3 day ban, quite probably more!

I am only posting this in order to assist and help everyone.

Thanks

Tony

You must be the busiest mod on here, you're always on here posting some flummery about some rule or other. I'm sure it's appreciated by the great and good of NSC but don't you have owt better to do?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Gusset

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lightwater.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You must be the busiest mod on here, you're always on here posting some flummery about some rule or other. I'm sure it's appreciated by the great and good of NSC but don't you have owt better to do?

I have plenty to do thanks, just trying to help - if you dont like it dont read it, most of my threads of this nature the titles are very obvious.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
flange eating spunk monkeys

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
You ****

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
(mod edit)

EDIT: Presumably that's ok as all I've done is replace the 'u' with an asterisk - which is what the swear filter does anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Nope, thats exactly what we don't want! I will edit it this time.

Hmm. I DO use the 'f' word for emphasis when I feel it justified, both on here and in real life. I guess I'll just have to take the infraction when those situations arise, same way as I used to get a bollocking from my wife for swearing in front of the kids.

PS - The 'f' word appears quite a lot in the Guardian and Indy websites - and they still host Google ads.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I'm with the mods on this one. Those that have no other vocabulary other than to use 'vulgarity phrases' are without class or indeed a developed sense of humour. Now go read a dictionary all you naughty bad people!!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm with the mods on this one. Those that have no other vocabulary other than to use 'vulgarity phrases' are without class or indeed a developed sense of humour. Now go read a dictionary all you naughty bad people!!

Putain de merde!

Va te faire foutre, trouduc

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hmm. I DO use the 'f' word for emphasis when I feel it justified, both on here and in real life. I guess I'll just have to take the infraction when those situations arise, same way as I used to get a bollocking from my wife for swearing in front of the kids.

PS - The 'f' word appears quite a lot in the Guardian and Indy websites - and they still host Google ads.

I don't make the rules, and if you read what i put it will become a bit more obvious to you! -- Clue: It is navigating around the banned words that is not wanted, as in exactly what you just did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here