[Politics] The Right Honourable Suella Braverman. KC MP **Sacked 13/11**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Absolutely! Let’s all advocate murder for people we don’t like. What can possibly go wrong?

We’ve been through this before mate. Don’t let your emotions get on top of you - like you said yourself, you’re bigger than that.

As for the Tory government, and especially Cruella, they can **** off.
And we have been over this;

It’s a quote from the Industrial Revolution era and a reference or Johnson’s dead in a ditch quote.

Dig a ditch. Pop them all in.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The tory members and most of their backbenchers don't see it like that
Thankfully - in my view - the electorate will.

It would be really interesting actually to have a YouGov poll as of today on the Tory credibility - and on Braverman’s credibility personally.

I suspect it would be firmly negative.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Yeh mate. She's smirking with all of this. This isn't the last we've seen of here

I actually think there's an outside chance of her taking over before the election. A couple more by election thrashings, the tories might chuck Sunak out of the window as well
Yes, I agree. She's played this well ( for what she wants)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It needn’t be violent. We could tell them the ditch is lined with taxpayers money. They’d willingly go to the clods.
Then they needn’t be plowed into it, it would already be in their offshore accounts.

I agree with you politically on how shit the government is, I just wish the violent language wasn’t used.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As she has said...

"It has been the greatest privilege of my life to serve as home secretary," she says.

"I will have more to say in due course."

Ominous.

Hopefully she'll sink like Nadine Dorris, but I fear not.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Get in the sea.

4024.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The tory members and most of their backbenchers don't see it like that
That's just not true. She's not at all popular with backbenchers - there's a very vocal hardcore group of supporters but they're probably under 20% of the parliamentary party. She got a derisory number of votes when she stood as leader the last time round and hasn't endeared herself to the don't knows since then,

I agree that she'd have a good chance of being elected by the membership if she got on the ballot, but I don't think she'll be in the final two

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed. The trick of allowing a thread to fade is achieved by nobody posting on it.

I am now going to do something that does not come lightly. I am going to give Sunak a bit of credit. He spent the weekend lining up the replacements then shot Braverman between the eyes, first thing. One can question his wisdom appointing her in the first place, of course.....but you can't have everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports