Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Right Honourable Suella Braverman. KC MP **Sacked 13/11**

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Makes me weep. Some, perhaps a lot, are ex-services too. Most are harmless. One chap pitched up near the bus stop across from me. It was very messy, but I didn't see him as a threat. I just saw myself wondering what happened and how difficult his life must be.

I don't think I'd trust this woman with a daddy long legs, I think she'd pull them off for fun.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Makes me weep. Some, perhaps a lot, are ex-services too. Most are harmless. One chap pitched up near the bus stop across from me. It was very messy, but I didn't see him as a threat. I just saw myself wondering what happened and how difficult his life must be.
Was this the guy outside the CoOp? He’s gone now. I hope he’s ok

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh goody! Another Government bashing thread (although TBH this awful woman is in this instance talking out of her arse).
Nothing to do with government bashing, and everything to do with finding something the Home Secretary has said deeply upsetting and devoid of any humanity.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nothing to do with government bashing, and everything to do with finding something the Home Secretary has said deeply upsetting and devoid of any humanity.
Well OK, just bashing then. Carry on. Much good will it do.

I still see it as a government bashing opportunity. No shortage of takers ..............

(....and this from one who doesn't think the sun shines out of their arse either).

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
On NSC? A bigger hammer? ......................

I honestly don't think you'll need one! :lolol:

I get that you feel that a lot of these politics threads tend to be “variations on a theme” - but (assuming you’ve read the article the OP has linked to) is this not pretty breathtaking?

A serving Home Secretary of the United Kingdom has announced her intention to try and prevent/restrict the issue of tents by charities to homeless people, our most vulnerable.

I have known plenty of Conservative voters in my time, and not one of them would consider this a sane or desirable idea without first having solved the outstanding issues of housing availability and affordability.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well OK, just bashing then. Carry on. Much good will it do.

I still see it as a government bashing opportunity. No shortage of takers ..............

(....and this from one who doesn't think the sun shines out of their arse either).
Not government bashing.
Calling out an individual politician who has made a patently ridiculous and deeply offensive statement.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Cruella mentioned them - you know, the person mentioned in the thread title. Why so defensive? "Get a grip" indeed. :)
I see you’ve adopted the named I coined for her in my posts on NSC - 🙂

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where are homeless people mentioned in the thread title? FFS, get a grip!
You are more concerned about the wording of a thread, than this woman insisting that homelessness is a lifestyle choice.
Bozza made it easy to ignore threads, and yet you’re insisting on denigrating this one because it’s protesting about this evil woman.
Just for good measure, she wants to make it an offence for councils to hand out tents, and also threw in the words, and ‘some from abroad‘

She is worse than her hero, Enoch Powell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here