Hurst Green
Call me Dave is back

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Normally I'm glued to Radio 4 for stuff like this but Amsterdam plus the long weekend meant I was actually on the Kermit when the great news came through. I'm not sure there'll ever be a greater metaphor than when I flushed the resulting two bob bit down the pan.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Dig a ditch.
Absolutely! Let’s all advocate murder for people we don’t like. What can possibly go wrong?

We’ve been through this before mate. Don’t let your emotions get on top of you - like you said yourself, you’re bigger than that.

As for the Tory government, and especially Cruella, they can **** off.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Absolutely! Let’s all advocate murder for people we don’t like. What can possibly go wrong?

We’ve been through this before mate. Don’t let your emotions get on top of you - like you said yourself, you’re bigger than that.

Dig a ditch, throw her in it (alive and well), chuck her a tent and ask her to consider her lifestyle choices.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
IMG_2781.jpeg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

You do know it's an early Johnson lie, just after he became PM, that he is quoting ?

Boris Johnson vowed not to go back to Brussels to request a delay to Brexit beyond 31 October, despite the likelihood of him being obliged to do so by parliament, via a bill expected to pass the House of Lords on Friday. “I’d rather be dead in a ditch,” he said.

:lolol:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The next leader of the Tory party...
Yeh mate. She's smirking with all of this. This isn't the last we've seen of here

I actually think there's an outside chance of her taking over before the election. A couple more by election thrashings, the tories might chuck Sunak out of the window as well

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Should this thread now be allowed to sink into obscurity (until the leadership elections) ?

Surely the Tory meltdown thread is the most appropriate thread to discuss this in on an ongoing basis?

Just a thought.

Reactions: A1X

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You do know it's an early Johnson lie, just after he became PM, that he is quoting ?

Boris Johnson vowed not to go back to Brussels to request a delay to Brexit beyond 31 October, despite the likelihood of him being obliged to do so by parliament, via a bill expected to pass the House of Lords on Friday. “I’d rather be dead in a ditch,” he said.

:lolol:
Well, no. It’s not. It’s his catchphrase which is semi tongue in cheek; “plough them all into a ditch”. He is an awesome poster, who I don’t always see eye to eye with, but we find a common ground.

It’s just whenever people fall back into advocating violence, I will always call it out, regardless.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yeh mate. She's smirking with all of this. This isn't the last we've seen of here

I actually think there's an outside chance of her taking over before the election. A couple more by election thrashings, the tories might chuck Sunak out of the window as well
I bloody hope not.

I genuinely think she would be unelectable regardless.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well, no. It’s not. It’s his catchphrase which is semi tongue in cheek; “plough them all into a ditch”. He is an awesome poster, who I don’t always see eye to eye with, but we find a common ground.

It’s just whenever people fall back into advocating violence, I will always call it out, regardless.

That's where it comes from, if you want to ignore it, feel free :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here