[Politics] The Right Honourable Suella Braverman. KC MP **Sacked 13/11**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I hope their family and friends are really proud of them. Just imagine being the son/daughter of one of those ****s and seeing their shameful behaviour all over social media.
I think they are just useful idiots in the same way (dare I mention) Brexit hooligans called out Anna Soubry. . right. rant over. on to the match....

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I've only just glanced at it on ITV news at ten, but it would seem that Suella Braverman is doubling down.....

'Further action is necessary' - Suella Braverman, Home Secretary.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I've only just glanced at it on ITV news at ten, but it would seem that Suella Braverman is doubling down.....

From The Guardian

1699827909738.png

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

It would seem that there could be a different sort of ‘further action’ coming according to the BBC news at 10. A cabinet reshuffle that would remove this horrific Home Secretary.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It would seem that there could be a different sort of ‘further action’ coming according to the BBC news at 10. A cabinet reshuffle that would remove this horrific Home Secretary.
From what I was reading earlier, it seems No. 10 have realised / decided to gamble that the number of #TeamSuella bods are noisy but few, and taking action won’t do Sunak any real damage.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Ex-cabinet minister Nadine Dorries said the responsibility laid with Rishi Sunak and she also suggested that, as a women in high office, criticism of Mrs Braverman was "steeped in misogyny and sexism"

No Nadine, that's not the case!!! She's being criticised because she's spent the last week inciting violence and hatred!! Comments like that put equality back years. What a complete and utter shitshow that is getting worse 🤦‍♀️

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
From what I was reading earlier, it seems No. 10 have realised / decided to gamble that the number of #TeamSuella bods are noisy but few, and taking action won’t do Sunak any real damage.

My belief is that No. 10 is right. These nutters have obviously got links to the Telegraph and the Mail, but they honestly believe they’re the voice of the people, rather than the voice of a small group of people who all exist in a tightly controlled echo chamber.

Britain is far from perfect, but it’s a lot better than this. I think they may be surprised to discover just how insignificant they are.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
**RESHUFFLE KLAXON**

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
sacked. This is the beginning of the end of Sunak

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have found the whole rememberance thing quite sad over the past ten years or so. It started off with poppy-shaming but has now been taken over by the crap we saw at the weekend. It's sad, disagraceful and embarrasing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
She made Priti seem like a nice person. Sunak should have never appointed her in the first place.

Get prepared for more blue on blue wars

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Thank god for that. He had no choice in the end, not because the slimy weasel has any decency or backbone but because all the talk of the last few days was how weak he was looking as leader. Unfortunately though she will just be replaced by some equally incompetent and morally bankrupt charlatan.

A good day but it will all be so much better when we just get rid of the lot of them. Scum, all of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports