Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Right Honourable Suella Braverman. KC MP **Sacked 13/11**

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Well done for reading 'most' of the signs on the march today :wink:

Au contraire, I think it's incredibly important to remind everyone about the horrific attack on Israel as so many appeared to move on almost immediately, preferring to go into the history of the conflict or go on a pro Palestinian march.

Were there any signs saying free the hostages or condemning Hamas atrocities on todays 'peace'

Ignore the troll.
Indeed, for that's what he/it is.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I engage with my sister a devout Christian about all this and of course she goes back as far as Moses. It is a horrible horrible state of affairs. I’m only at this moment thinking of the terrified woman and children cowering during all this and not about some sort of biblical covenant

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Indeed, for that's what he/it is.

I think you are being unfair. Of his 334 posts on this account, I believe that only 320 are obviously trolling posts, there's a few that are debateable (but none about the Albion). I couldn't be arsed to look at the posts on all his other accounts :shrug:

It is a shame on what is a particularly serious subject.

I really can't imagine why it continues, year after year, account after account ???

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
… it is easy to see large snapshots of the crowd holding legible signs on photos that have been posted on MSM or video- than is was to read the intentions of WHY they were holding them - this is obvious.
Au contraire, I think it's incredibly important to remind everyone about the horrific attack on Israel as so many appeared to move on almost immediately, preferring to go into the history of the conflict or go on a pro Palestinian march.
It is - but you know my ethnicity and you know you don’t have to remind me of the atrocities committed and yet repeatedly you have responded to my posts on this thread and the Hamas thread with this whataboutery - and you did this just after I posted an image of Jewish people marching to end the genocide of Palestinians- and said my Father would have been proud BUT this is not really what you are doing - A/ you are appropriating the suffering of Jewish people in this and the Hamas thread for the sole purpose it seems to me of inflaming arguments but I can’t for the love of me think why? B/ nor is this the appropriate thread to go into a discussion on history of the Palestinian conflict or even discuss the Hamas attack. I don’t know what your issue is but this is not the first time I have found this behaviour from you personally offensive Tbh - and today especially on the anniversary of my Dad’s death. You are not doing this in my name that’s for sure.
Were there any signs saying free the hostages or condemning Hamas atrocities on todays 'peace' march?
I don’t know - maybe -Signs that call for ‘peace’ or a ‘ceasefire’ are generally referring to the war as perpetuated by both sides and directed at those that have the power to stop it and are not specific to events.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Were there any signs saying free the hostages or condemning Hamas atrocities on todays 'peace' march?

Yep.

My friend on the march saw a woman carrying one and tells me that the support and compassion that she was shown by those around her was very moving.

Release the hostages
Stop killing children
Bring.peace

To clarify ...I edited this post after people responded. I am uncomfortable about having done this.

I added the text of the woman's banner in as much as what my friend of 40+ years remembered it to be.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think you are being unfair. Of his 334 posts on this account, I believe that only 320 are obviously trolling posts, there's a few that are debateable (but none about the Albion). I couldn't be arsed to look at the posts on all his other accounts :shrug:

I really can't imagine why it continues, year after year, account after account ???
Report it. I have blocked him. The little worm.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
… it is easy to see large snapshots of the crowd holding legible signs on photos that have been posted on MSM or video- than is was to read the intentions of WHY they were holding them - this is obvious.

It is - but you know my ethnicity and you know you don’t have to remind me of the atrocities committed and yet repeatedly you have responded to my posts on this thread and the Hamas thread with this whataboutery - and you did this just after I posted an image of Jewish people marching to end the genocide of Palestinians- and said my Father would have been proud BUT this is not really what you are doing - A/ you are appropriating the suffering of Jewish people in this and the Hamas thread for the sole purpose it seems to me of inflaming arguments but I can’t for the love of me think why? B/ nor is this the appropriate thread to go into a discussion on history of the Palestinian conflict or even discuss the Hamas attack. I don’t know what your issue is but this is not the first time I have found this behaviour from you personally offensive Tbh - and today especially on the anniversary of my Dad’s death. You are not doing this in my name that’s for sure.

I don’t know - maybe -Signs that call for ‘peace’ or a ‘ceasefire’ are generally referring to the war as perpetuated by both sides and directed at those that have the power to stop it and are not specific to events.
Hopefully soon the little worm, will be banned. He brings nothing of interest or value.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Not sure his previous user name is banned. So he's pretending to be a new voice. How sad.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not sure his previous user name is banned. So he's pretending to be a new voice. How sad.
He made a post on his JCFG account last week. Must have been by mistake. He hates Albion fans, he hates this website, yet here he is. Strange person.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
He made a post on his JCFG account last week. Must have been by mistake. He hates Albion fans, he hates this website, yet here he is. Strange person.
This is one of the reasons I post less on here. An obvious agitator banned and removed permanently, why not? Surely not for the clicks? As for our Home Secretary, stirring racial tension and personally i would say accountable for the violence today, Sunak must be shamed for not dealing with this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For all the accusations about multiple accounts - there has been absolutely no concrete evidence of that which is why no action was taken.

However, there is now, so action will be taken.

And, yes, I also suspect the use of that account for the first post in over 18 months was a mistake, and it was the one that gave the game away.

As I've often said: if people want to be duplicitous on here, they can probably get away with it for a period of time. But sooner or later, everyone seems to slip up, and when we spot that, then we will take the action merited.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is one of the reasons I post less on here. An obvious agitator banned and removed permanently, why not? Surely not for the clicks? As for our Home Secretary, stirring racial tension and personally i would say accountable for the violence today, Sunak must be shamed for not dealing with this.
As someone who knows me well, I find that very insulting.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
why? It's obvious what this individual is up to. apols, it wasn't meant personally
If you ban everyone for holding views you don't like, then it's 'censoring'. Generally people like wokeworrier make themselves look like complete di**heads, but it also gives an insight that there are people like him/her! Don't stop posting because of it. :smile:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I disagree with none of that. But it does deserve some credit, as said I expect when Suella comes out it’ll be some “both sides” bullshit
I think your comment was generous. Like you, I can't stand this lot and haven't done for all my life, but I applaud the PM for coming out and condemning the far right today (and if he doesn't sack her tomorrow, it's nullified). That said, you're wrong about him not coming out with what you refer to as "both sides" bullshit:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you ban everyone for holding views you don't like, then it's 'censoring'. Generally people like wokeworrier make themselves look like complete di**heads, but it also gives an insight that there are people like him/her! Don't stop posting because of it. :smile:
Yes, I agree with this. I would ban someone for aggressive and bullying behaviour, but not because I didn't like their views.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Sorry but there’s difference between people posting views ‘you don’t like’ and deliberately being baited and being trolled by someone about an issue that’s very personal to you - it’s easy for everyone to say don’t feed the troll but when it is your posts that are being regularly targeted, it is not much fun being at the receiving end of it - as I have been repeatedly on the Hamas thread and in response to some of my posts today by the same poster (and a couple like him) - in fact it is exhausting not to respond in kind with anger sometimes but having to hold back from saying what you really want to and responding politely to correct their deliberate misinterpretation of what you write, the fake news, or the personal digs. That’s not being unable to embrace differences of opinion, that is something entirely different. It hurts that he has only been pulled up today for multiple accounts not for the baiting and trolling he has engaged in for weeks on this topic. I guess though if you admit personal stuff about yourself online, that’s the risk you take. Some kwunt somewhere is going to try and have a field day with it. 😕

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Meanwhile back on topic - calls for Suella to resign are likely to gather pace as she is widely reported in the MSM that she as being held responsible for inciting the violence:

“Humza Yousaf, the first minister of Scotland, said the far right had been emboldened by Braverman and said: “She must resign.”

Sadiq Khan tweeted, “The scenes of disorder we witnessed by the far right at the Cenotaph are a direct result of the home secretary’s words. The police’s job has been made much harder.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here