[Politics] The Right Honourable Suella Braverman. KC MP **Sacked 13/11**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
The trouble with many 'peace' organisations or people supposedly marching or campaigning for 'peace' is that they assume no one notices they seem very selective in their choice of cause or march. The 'Stop the war coalition' being a case in point.

I think we can agree that the people taking part in the numerous pro Palestine marches that immediately sprung up after 1300 Jewish civilians were deliberately targeted and killed plus hostages taken had many motivations.

In my view and in no particular order, they were ..

Genuine desire for peace

Antisemitism

Anti Israel sentiment

Usual anti West suspects/groups

Trendy cause to latch on to.

We would probably disagree how many would fall into each category but there you go.
Many may disagree with my view that you're a complete [redacted], but that's the way it is.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling

What goes through the minds of these idiots?

"Yeah, I reckon a symbol associated with murdering Jews is a great idea, grab some paint and a stick"

Idiots everywhere

Unfortunately on NSC we had one individual who continually made comparisons with the Nazis and his post defending this comparison was given a good thumbing ... idiotic is a kinder word than I would use.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

What goes through the minds of these idiots?

"Yeah, I reckon a symbol associated with murdering Jews is a great idea, grab some paint and a stick"

Idiots everywhere

It’s people like this cow who are letting the hopes of peace down. She will forever now be a figure of hate amongst pacifists

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fair play to Rishi for explicitly calling out the EDL thugs and their antics in his statement, would have been very easy for him to put out some mealy mouthed “disorder is bad” thing, but to call them out was brave and deserves the credit I will rarely usually give him.

Suggest that doesn’t bode well for Suella.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Lol. So all this fuss all week and it’s the knuckle dragging English knobs that pop up and act like ****s?
As was predicted and sadly expected. It's quite something that this previously sedate and tolerant place has become so fractured and nasty.
I was never 'proud' to be English, British or anything, but I was very happy to have been born here.
Now? Increasingly less so, tbh.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think we can agree that the people taking part in the numerous pro Palestine marches that immediately sprung up after 1300 Jewish civilians were deliberately targeted and killed plus hostages taken had many motivations.

In my view and in no particular order, they were ..

Genuine desire for peace

Antisemitism

Anti Israel sentiment

Usual anti West suspects/groups

Trendy cause to latch on to.

We would probably disagree how many would fall into each category but there you go.

“Stop the Genocide” and “End the Occupation” and “Free Palestine“ on most of the signs seemed pretty unambiguous to me compared that is to an inflammatory list purporting to be able to read the minds of 300,000 people (but there you go too 😉)

PS It’s not necessary to add the superfluous description of the attack on Israel - I think we all know what happened that day and agree it was horrific but this is a discussion about Suella Braverman MP so let’s stay focussed eh?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fair play to Rishi for explicitly calling out the EDL thugs and their antics in his statement, would have been very easy for him to put out some mealy mouthed “disorder is bad” thing, but to call them out was brave and deserves the credit I will rarely usually give him.

Suggest that doesn’t bode well for Suella.
He’s still a total wet wipe for letting Braverman fire the whole thing up in the first place and not having the stones to reprimand her for it.

He could have calmed the whole thing down. He chose to put the blame squarely on the Met.

He remains a total coward and soft cock in my book. Bossed around by the weirdos in his party and coming out to us and saying “ooh, I warned the police, don’t you worry, I gave them what for, really laid down the law. Big Boy stuff”

He’s a bollockless twat.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He’s still a total wet wipe for letting Braverman fire the whole thing up in the first place and not having the stones to reprimand her for it.

He could have calmed the whole thing down. He chose to put the blame squarely on the Met.

He remains a total coward and soft cock in my book. Bossed around by the weirdos in his party and coming out to us and saying “ooh, I warned the police, don’t you worry, I gave them what for, really laid down the law. Big Boy stuff”

He’s a bollockless twat.
I disagree with none of that. But it does deserve some credit, as said I expect when Suella comes out it’ll be some “both sides” bullshit

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I disagree with none of that. But it does deserve some credit, as said I expect when Suella comes out it’ll be some “both sides” bullshit
I see your point and respectfully disagree. The man is utterly incredible and his words today and his lack of action in the past week have been nothing but air pie and windy pudding.

He needs to go to boot camp or something, grow a pair of nuts.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Unfortunately on NSC we had one individual who continually made comparisons with the Nazis and his post defending this comparison was given a good thumbing ... idiotic is a kinder word than I would use.

Imagine being an ardent supporter of this Cabal, Braverman and co, etc who finds themselves having to defend Stephen Yaxley-Lennon getting morons to fight the police at the Cenotaph while he runs off.

Must be almost as embarrassing as being an ardent Unionist who tries to defend Johnson's border in the Irish Sea whilst he runs off.

Just for comparison, like.

But let's stay on the thread subject of Braverman :wink:

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
She’s not fit to hold the office. Embarrassing. EDL and far right undoubtedly incited by her brainless inflammatory rhetoric. A truly repellant individual … and she’s a Buddhist apparently! The quality of cabinet politicians is lower than I can ever remember.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Too little too late from the PM
She’s not fit to hold the office. Embarrassing. EDL and far right undoubtedly incited by her brainless inflammatory rhetoric. A truly repellant individual … and she’s a Buddhist apparently! The quality of cabinet politicians is lower than I can ever remember.
A Buddhist you say?

So was Pol Pot.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Please tell us your thoughts on how events have played out today, given that a huge amount of arrests were made against the so-called 'counter protesters' (aka knuckle-draggers).
Will you try to find a smidgin of comfort in a minor arrest from approx 300,000 folk? Perhaps someone failed to order a cab for Yaxley-Lennon quickly enough?
Maybe you'll just make up some more bollocks?
I cannot wait.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
“Stop the Genocide” and “End the Occupation” and “Free Palestine“ on most of the signs seemed pretty unambiguous to me compared that is to an inflammatory list purporting to be able to read the minds of 300,000 people (but there you go too 😉)

PS It’s not necessary to add the superfluous description of the attack on Israel - I think we all know what happened that day and agree it was horrific but this is a discussion about Suella Braverman MP so let’s stay focussed eh?

Well done for reading 'most' of the signs on the march today :wink:

Au contraire, I think it's incredibly important to remind everyone about the horrific attack on Israel as so many appeared to move on almost immediately, preferring to go into the history of the conflict or go on a pro Palestinian march.

Were there any signs saying free the hostages or condemning Hamas atrocities on todays 'peace' march?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Please tell us your thoughts on how events have played out today, given that a huge amount of arrests were made against the so-called 'counter protesters' (aka knuckle-draggers).
Will you try to find a smidgin of comfort in a minor arrest from approx 300,000 folk? Perhaps someone failed to order a cab for Yaxley-Lennon quickly enough?
Maybe you'll just make up some more bollocks?
I cannot wait.
Ignore the troll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports