The Palace chairman's HAIR- a new NSC art project?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Good to see you have to resort to threads like this nowadays, you can't exactly take the pi** out of the team who are on fire at the minute! Bolaise, Moritz, Muzza, Zaha, Williams: these boys skills are sick! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good to see you have to resort to threads like this nowadays, you can't exactly take the pi** out of the team who are on fire at the minute! Bolaise, Moritz, Muzza, Zaha, Williams: these boys skills are sick! :clap: :clap: :clap:

No, you're absolutely right. We have nothing WHATSOEVER to take the piss out of you for, have we?

Oh....hold on one second...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Nice to see your judgement isn't clouded by a lucky win, courtesy of a couple of cheap penalties.

I expect you were one of the 'faithful' who booed Dougie off at half time...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Furthermore, we can only dream of being in your position. What is it these days? 14th? We can truly only aspire to the likes of Paddy McCarthy, a Bristol City third choice winger and a goalkeeper who peaked three years ago. We lie awake at night wishing we had a stadium like Selhurst Park and crowds as vast as yours. We're seething with jealousy at your unrivalled history of major trophies.

Yes, yes, you are BANG on. In fact, I might delete this thread as we patently have so little to mock Palace about.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The BBS is genuinely awash with excited talk of the play offs and automatic promotion at the moment. Just two weeks after it was awash with talk of sacking the manager and tactical ineptitude.

I believe the 'Haircut' called them fickle. He was right.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Furthermore, we can only dream of being in your position. What is it these days? 14th? We can truly only aspire to the likes of Paddy McCarthy, a Bristol City third choice winger and a goalkeeper who peaked three years ago. We lie awake at night wishing we had a stadium like Selhurst Park and crowds as vast as yours. We're seething with jealousy at your unrivalled history of major trophies.

Yes, yes, you are BANG on. In fact, I might delete this thread as we patently have so little to mock Palace about.

I often find myself at the Amex clapping the players off at the end thinking "you know what? I really could do with nipping into Sainsbury's about now". Alas there is no supermarket to pop into as I exit the ground and I'm left to forego that Ginsters I've been craving.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath

Haha!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Haha, keep posting arrogant and deluded drivel likes this you silly bar steward, it will be a pleasure to bump after we smash you in December :drink:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Nice to see your judgement isn't clouded by a lucky win, courtesy of a couple of cheap penalties.

I expect you were one of the 'faithful' who booed Dougie off at half time...

Lucky win? We battered them and they scored with their only shots on target. Same with Forest.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haha, keep posting arrogant and deluded drivel likes this you silly bar steward, it will be a pleasure to bump after we smash you in December :drink:

There's no arrogance in that post, it's based entirely on fact.

Arrogance would be if I said we were going to walk this league, which I am most definitely not doing. All I've done is point out your relative status at the moment. Arrogance would also be suggesting, without any factual basis, that you're likely to "smash" us in December.

I know it hurts you immensely to be lagging behind, and that's the reason why you're here trying to fight your corner, but try not to let it get to you. We had many years of playing second fiddle to you guys, and yet we came out of it in the end and are now much stronger. So you keep fighting, my friend: there's hope for you yet. Just give it a few years. Remember: if you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain. Do you know which great "philosopher" said that?

Hang in there little buddy :thumbsup:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
There's no arrogance in that post, it's based entirely on fact.

Arrogance would be if I said we were going to walk this league, which I am most definitely not doing. All I've done is point out your relative status at the moment. Arrogance would also be suggesting, without any factual basis, that you're likely to "smash" us in December.

I know it hurts you immensely to be lagging behind, and that's the reason why you're here trying to fight your corner, but try not to let it get to you. We had many years of playing second fiddle to you guys, and yet we came out of it in the end and are now much stronger. So you keep fighting, my friend: there's hope for you yet. Just give it a few years. Remember: if you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain. Do you know which great "philosopher" said that?

Hang in there little buddy :thumbsup:

Of course your post was arrogant. Having a dig at McCarthy who in reality is a decent player at this level and easily on par with Greer, the only difference being Paddy has played at this level most of his career whilst Greer has languished in the lower leagues and Scottish football. You then target Bolasie who didn't get a look in at Brizzle mainly because they have Adamoh who is easily one of the best wingers in the league. Their lose is our gain, the lad is raw but in some of his games he has been unplayable. You then have the cheek to mock Speroni who is still easily one of the best keepers in the league, he had 2 dodgy games at the start of the season but since then he hasn't put a foot wrong and made a truly world class save the other night vs Forest. Kuzsack is good but not a patch on Jules.

You have started well, no doubt. But you did the same last year and it took a 3-1 dicking by us to knock most of you off your high horse. Unfortunatley it seems most of you are back on said horse but that's to be expected, you have such am inferiory complex over us it's unreal hence shit threads like this one.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports