Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Palace chairman's HAIR- a new NSC art project?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Of course your post was arrogant. Having a dig at McCarthy who in reality is a decent player at this level and easily on par with Greer, the only difference being Paddy has played at this level most of his career whilst Greer has languished in the lower leagues and Scottish football. You then target Bolasie who didn't get a look on at Brizzle mainly because they have Adamoh who is easily one of the best wingers in the league. Their lose is our gain, the lad is raw but in some of his games he has been unplayable. You then have the cheek to mock Speroni who is still easily one of the best keepers on the league, he had 2 dodgy games at the start of the arson but since then he hasn't put a foot wrong and made a truly world class save the other night cd Forest. Kuzsack is hood but not a patch on Jules.

You have started well, no doubt. But you did the same last year and it tool a 3-1 dicking by us to knock most of you off your high horse. Unfortunatley it seems most of you are back on said horse but that's to be expected, you have such am inferiory complex over us it's unreal hence shit threads like this one.

The greatest Freudian slip of all time...

Edit: Nicely edited Eagle!

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Remember: if you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain. Do you know which great "philosopher" said that?

Did this famous philosopher also say "you'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap?!"

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
The greatest Freudian slip of all time...

Edit: Nicely edited Eagle!

Haha, must admit I smiled when I saw that! Bloody IPhone and it's predictive text!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
So Eagle.

How is the rest of the arson going to pan out. Hood?

Don't be a 'tool' :wink:

Honestly, I think top half with an outside crack at the play-offs and at least 3 points out of 6 off of your rabble.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
A light hearted thread about the Palace chairman looking a twat with a dodgy Barnet gets hijacked by a palace fan claiming WE have an inferiority complex. Come back and feel free to bounce this thread when Palace are above us this season, all your talk about it not lasting and the laughable claims about how great your players are the words of a fool, if your bunch of roaming journeymen were any good you'd be where we are but you are not you're languishing in the bottom half of the table. You've had one good result out of 7 so far so and your putrid little tinpot crumbling nomark of a club will continue to be average whilst we are on a stellar trip to dreams and riches.

Town full of poundshops, your just a town full of poundshops, town full of paaaaarrrndddshops!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
A light hearted thread about the Palace chairman looking a twat with a dodgy Barnet gets hijacked by a palace fan claiming WE have an inferiority complex. Come back and feel free to bounce this thread when Palace are above us this season, all your talk about it not lasting and the laughable claims about how great your players are the words of a fool, if your bunch of roaming journeymen were any good you'd be where we are but you are not you're languishing in the bottom half of the table. You've had one good result out of 7 so far so and your putrid little tinpot crumbling nomark of a club will continue to be average whilst we are on a stellar trip to dreams and riches.

Town full of poundshops, your just a town full of poundshops, town full of paaaaarrrndddshops!

I enjoy banter with a lot of the posters on here but you have always come across as a complete and utter bell end. So much aggression in your posts, a classic case of small c**k sydrome i reckon. You claim you don't give 2 f***s about Palace. So why do you always comment on threads about them??

In regards to your deluded rant, i hardly think Williams, Zaha, Bolaise, Ward, Goodwillie, Parr, Blake are journeymen, neither are the 6 or 7 internationals in our squad.
Gordan Greer is the definition of journeyman, a player that has spent most of his playing time in the lower leagues or in playing in Scotland (not for the old firm i might add). You say we are languising in the bottom half, lol, last time i looked we were top of the bottom half and 3 points from 3rd. You have made a good start but you did the same last year. I don't think you will even make the play offs this year, you have the likes of Wolves, Blackburn, Forest, Cardiff, Leeds, Leicester, Bolton, all teams who i think will be ahead of you. I can see you missing out and then good old Gus getting cold feet and jumping ship to the Prem at the first oppurtunity. Couple that in with the JCL's and plastics all getting bored once the novelty wears off, and the downard spiral begins. Enjoy it whilst it lasts though, you might even get a win agains't us one day :moo:

Whim

Sep 19, 2012
A light hearted thread about the Palace chairman looking a twat with a dodgy Barnet

llamawh.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Couple that in with the JCL's and plastics all getting bored once the novelty wears off, and the downard spiral begins.

Keep seeing this kind of quote this year. Trouble is last year you lot were saying that about this season. 'Reduced gates, attendance falling away, first season syndrome......' What's happened? Expansion and several thousand new season ticket holders and STILL a waiting list for next year. When are you lot going to wake up and get with the times. We are not the 'poor little Brighton' anymore, if Gus goes i am sure we will have no trouble attracting a very good manager. That is not the position your club will find itself in when 'The Doog' or whatever sad name you have for him, gets the boot. Although i detest your club, part of me actually feels sorry for you lot. Poor little Palace.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Eagle boy, why on EARTH would you get so touchy about us mocking your chairman's bad hair? It's quite clearly a legitimate source of amusement, so unless you're his MUM (or his stylist- yes I know its probably unlikely that anybody actually styled it) I can't quite see what's pulling your chain so much.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I enjoy banter with a lot of the posters on here but you have always come across as a complete and utter bell end. So much aggression in your posts, a classic case of small c**k sydrome i reckon. You claim you don't give 2 f***s about Palace. So why do you always comment on threads about them??

In regards to your deluded rant, i hardly think Williams, Zaha, Bolaise, Ward, Goodwillie, Parr, Blake are journeymen, neither are the 6 or 7 internationals in our squad.
Gordan Greer is the definition of journeyman, a player that has spent most of his playing time in the lower leagues or in playing in Scotland (not for the old firm i might add). You say we are languising in the bottom half, lol, last time i looked we were top of the bottom half and 3 points from 3rd. You have made a good start but you did the same last year. I don't think you will even make the play offs this year, you have the likes of Wolves, Blackburn, Forest, Cardiff, Leeds, Leicester, Bolton, all teams who i think will be ahead of you. I can see you missing out and then good old Gus getting cold feet and jumping ship to the Prem at the first oppurtunity. Couple that in with the JCL's and plastics all getting bored once the novelty wears off, and the downard spiral begins. Enjoy it whilst it lasts though, you might even get a win agains't us one day :moo:

I'm glad I come across as a bellend to to you as it means I'm getting under your skin. My post was no more aggressive than yours and if it was then tough tits because I f***ing hate your shitty club more than any other, coming on here trying desperately to make yourselves sound better than you are and spouting the ever so tedious same old crappy shite. You are right I don't give two fucks about Palace but I do enjoy telling you Nigel's the error of your ways and putting you right. And yet again you end your post with the same boring crap about ifs buts and maybe's. As for your international players, it's hardly a badge of honour or something to shout about playing for whatever tinpot teams they play for. I honestly can't name one of your internationals they are that anonymous.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I'm glad I come across as a bellend to to you as it means I'm getting under your skin. My post was no more aggressive than yours and if it was then tough tits because I f***ing hate your shitty club more than any other, coming on here trying desperately to make yourselves sound better than you are and spouting the ever so tedious same old crappy shite. You are right I don't give two fucks about Palace but I do enjoy telling you Nigel's the error of your ways and putting you right. And yet again you end your post with the same boring crap about ifs buts and maybe's. As for your international players, it's hardly a badge of honour or something to shout about playing for whatever tinpot teams they play for. I honestly can't name one of your internationals they are that anonymous.

Haha, you don't get under my skin i can assure you! :D It's obvious that I get under your's though, as you bite every time that i post on a Palace thread. I'm not the one trying to make us sound better than we are, i know the potential in our side and i also know that you don't have anything in your team like Williams and Zaha. Last year a few of our players (Muzza included) let the more talented players in our side down but Doug seems to have addressed that and the new signings have all been fantastic and Murray a revelation.

I still recognise how hard the league is though and doubt we will make the play-offs but you never know. You're the one's screaming to the rooftops about promotion after 7 games having beaten footballing giants Barnsley, Watford, Millwall and Burnley. Impressive :clap2: Lets be honest you are no where near as good as you think, in the 2 games games vs teams that are expected to be up there you have taken a point and not scored. A pretty strong X1 also got a 3-0 dicking to Swindon. Keep talking though, it will make it all the more sweeter if we beat you in December. I seem to remember you giving it the big 'un a year ago then you were nowhere to be seen after a 3-1 humiliation on your own patch. Same again this year? :wave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You say we are languising in the bottom half, lol, last time i looked we were 3 points from 3rd.

..and 4 points above* the relegation spots...?

*for now. Away games to Bolton and Wolves in the next week will soon sort that out...

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
..and 4 points above* the relegation spots...?

*for now. Away games to Bolton and Wolves in the next week will soon sort that out...

We are 7 games in, what the f*** is your point?? ???

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Haha, you don't get under my skin i can assure you! :D It's obvious that I get under your's though, as you bite every time that i post on a Palace thread. I'm not the one trying to make us sound better than we are, i know the potential in our side and i also know that you don't have anything in your team like Williams and Zaha. Last year a few of our players (Muzza included) let the more talented players in our side down but Doug seems to have addressed that and the new signings have all been fantastic and Murray a revelation.

I still recognise how hard the league is though and doubt we will make the play-offs but you never know. You're the one's screaming to the rooftops about promotion after 7 games having beaten footballing giants Barnsley, Watford, Millwall and Burnley. Impressive :clap2: Lets be honest you are no where near as good as you think, in the 2 games games vs teams that are expected to be up there you have taken a point and not scored. A pretty strong X1 also got a 3-0 dicking to Swindon. Keep talking though, it will make it all the more sweeter if we beat you in December. I seem to remember you giving it the big 'un a year ago then you were nowhere to be seen after a 3-1 humiliation on your own patch. Same again this year? :wave:

I lost interest after the second line, just a reworked version of all your previous posts
, have you got anything new to share with us? Buckley is proving himself as good if not better than zahaha so far this season and I don't even know who Williams is he's so anonymous. Enjoy your 10k noddy crowd on Sat.

Last edited:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I lost interest after the second line, just a reworked version of all your previous posts
, have you got anything new to share with us? Buckley is proving himself as good if not better than zahaha so far this season and I don't even know who Williams is he's so anonymous. Enjoy your 10k noddy crowd on Sat.

Williams is the player that got MOM in the 3-1 AMEX dicking a year ago, he ran the show and a lot of posters on here were raving about him. He is another player that we have produced that is going to the very very top.

Buckley is a very good player but to compare him to Zaha shows you are either crazy, deluded or a mixture of the two. ??? Wilf would walk into 14 out of 20 Premiership sides, we are very lucky to still have him but he loves it at Palace and is on a long term contract :banana:

We are not playing at home this weekend but if we were the crowd would be a lot higher than 10k. Our attendences aren't a patch on yours at the minute, i'll give you that but you have the novelty of a new stadium and are used to winning games over the past 3 years were as we have been in this league 14 out of the last 15 seasons, the stadium is outdated and the football hasn't been great to watch in most games (until recentley). If you compare our gates to most in this league it really isn't that bad, aside from yourselves and Derby attendences are on the slide for all teams. Look at Birmingham and Blackburn, teams that were in the Prem very recentley, they are getting 13k or less. Yours will drop within a couple of years unless your make the promise land of the Premiership, it always happens to teams that get new stadiums. Your stadium now is filled with a load of new comers who have jumped on the success bandwagon, as soon as they get bored or your results dip, they will be off, you know it deep down.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wilf would walk into 14 out of 20 Premiership sides

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat this - it doesn't make it true.

If 14 Premiership sides wanted him, one of them would simply buy the kid. Its really that simple. They wouldn't be put off by your inflated £5m price tag either (if he was THAT good) - even middling Prem clubs like Everton, Stoke, Fulham are used to paying sums like that for young players. If Zaha was even HALF as good as you mugs have convinced yourself, he would have left a while ago. Those are the simple facts. Sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here