Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Other Darts

Dusty_Fryer

May 12, 2009
Port Stanley
Starting to grow weary with this BDO malarkey. Normally when I want to look at a bunch of drunk, braying morons watch a couple of fatties chuck stuff at a thing, I head down West Street of a Saturday evening.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's a myth about the BDO crowd being intelligent and the PDC crowd being morons. With the game tied at 4 sets apiece Harms was throwing for a crucial double when he was put off by some idiot shouting out. O'Shea then won that leg and with it the set. O'Shea was visibly upset for the Dutchman and apologised. Key moment. Myth busted.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
There's a myth about the BDO crowd being intelligent and the PDC crowd being morons. With the game tied at 4 sets apiece Harms was throwing for a crucial double when he was put off by some idiot shouting out. O'Shea then won that leg and with it the set. O'Shea was visibly upset for the Dutchman and apologised. Key moment. Myth busted.

Yeah right...All those chants of 'boring boring tables' and 'we pay your benefits' really putting me off the Waites/O'Shea final !!

And, amazingly, neither player has had beer lobbed at them during their walk-on ( see Adrian Lewes in the Prem League)

But one geezer did shout out so that makes the myth busted :ffsparr:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tell it to Ted Hankey, abused by BDO crowds for years.

Interesting stat - Anastasia's 82.29 average in winning the women's final was better than Tony O'Shea's 81.9 average in losing the men's final. Waites wins title 7-1 with an average of 86.43. Absolute shower at the BDO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here