Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread**

phoenix

May 18, 2009
On a different note, I heard you on the radio the other weekend. You neither sound like a Ninja, nor an elephant, more like a big girl! :thumbsup:

John Byrne was pissing himself.Did not know whether to call you Ninj or Elephant.:lol:
But anyone who has the balls to go on the radio,has my respect.

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Wow the amount of positivity on this board makes me want to bounce all those threads from a month ago criticising the Guardian/Telegraph/BBC for having the cheek to say we might struggle this season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In 1982/1983 I was 20/21 , Brighton were in the premiership, they got to the fa cup final , a Saturday would see Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea at the Goldstone.

I was young free and single with folding in my pocket, handsome, fit and the biggest worry was what shirt to wear with my disco suit I would wear to the Pink Coconut on a Saturday night. The 2nd biggest worry was if I would pull and keep up my form in the pulling league table me and my mates had devised.

Sunday would comprise of a cruise in my Ford Capri along to the Strip at the Ship on London Road.

Now .....................................................................................

So your miserable demenour really has f*** all to do with the Albion? :lolol: We all get old and fall apart US, don't chase your youth :thumbsup:

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Says on club site he has struggled to settle in to life off field.

Is Sussex really that bad a place to live that all these pro football monkeys want out?!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
makes sense - Arron Davies was with Slade at Yeovil and hasn't really made an impact at Forest and letting Wright go (having not really impressed too much in his short time with us) gets us a fee and is a like for like swap. People on here would have bitched like hell if he hadn't offloaded a midfielder after all!

Good deal but we are still in trouble with cover at full back so expect loans when the window opens next week maybe?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Nice couple of signing-on bonuses then...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here