Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official play off semi ticket binfest thread

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I had this and because my son is now 10, and this is not included in the current season ticket, he now classed as Under 18 bit naughty.

Indeed, I asked about this at our presentation and was told he would pay the same rate as his st should there be any cup or playoff games after his birthday! Rang up and they changed it to u16 but online tried to charge me adult price for him :lol: so rang ticket office second time and they changed it back to u18 and told me to take my issue up with customer services if I'm "that bothered about £8"

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Indeed, I asked about this at our presentation and was told he would pay the same rate as his st should there be any cup or playoff games after his birthday! Rang up and they changed it to u16 but online tried to charge me adult price for him :lol: so rang ticket office second time and they changed it back to u18 and told me to take my issue up with customer services if I'm "that bothered about £8"

As its only £8 not the end of the world........ might make him pay the extra, as its my sons fault for getting older.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
As its only £8 not the end of the world........ might make him pay the extra, as its my sons fault for getting older.

It's the principle IMO, add that to the £2 we have no choice in paying for booking that'll be no pie&pint for me on Saturday although might have to pass the cost on through pocket money tax :lol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On a serious note, I wonder if Mr Barber is looking at the MANU ticketing arrangements whereby as a STH you are automatically charged for cup games even if you cant go ( this may be an urban myth)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
On a serious note, I wonder if Mr Barber is looking at the MANU ticketing arrangements whereby as a STH you are automatically charged for cup games even if you cant go ( this may be an urban myth)

That is true at MUFC for all home Cup Games for are charged whether you go or not

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I've tried but I can't do it on my I phone it won't upgrade to iOS 5.1 so I can't update any apps, I need to plug it into a computer connect with ITunes for the upgrade but like I said in previous post don't have a laptop or computer & the apple shop won't upgrade it because it'll delete everything on my phone (I've already asked them)
I'm gonna try to get my tickets online tonight by going on girlfriends iPad

You do it by using Safari, just like you would on the computer. If you don't need to select your seats, you can buy tickets via normal Safari. If you want to select your seats you can use the Photon app which allows you to use Flash sites.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here