Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official play off semi ticket binfest thread

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This is stupid sort it out Brighton, I just got up two hours after the tickets went on sale and the site was full was told to wait! I did whilst browsing this thread about TEN whole minutes later I was able to log in and buy tickets.

Absolute shambles.

I feel the club should replace my F5 button for the amount of WARE and tear they've put it through.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Online ticket MELTDOWN.

My dad just went to Amex to get our tickets but you can't buy them at the shop it's gotta be done online or by phone, FFS
I don't wanna sit on a phone for hours and we haven't got a computer to do it online I've only got an iPhone and that doesn't allow me to buy tickets online

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My dad just went to Amex to get our tickets but you can't buy them at the shop it's gotta be done online or by phone, FFS
I don't wanna sit on a phone for hours and we haven't got a computer to do it online I've only got an iPhone and that doesn't allow me to buy tickets online

Internet cafe, one by churchill square, job done.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Well that was pretty easy online to be honest. 2 tickets purchased (one for me one for my Dad) and only had to wait about ten minutes online while I did other stuff anyway. Quite nice.

Alternatively:

I had to wait TEN whole minutes for the club to sort it out and actually connect me to the ticket site. Then I had to find my fan number to log in! Can't they just know who I am automatically? Next it was an utter faff to find the button to automatically add my seats! Why isn't it just a big red button on the front page? Utter disaster.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Buggar, wanted to moan, but had a problem with the online account, called up and the phone got answered straight away, ticket office staff fixed problem in seconds, I then logged in and bought my tickets....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I want to bring 35 people who are suddenly interested in seeing this game, as a fan of 30 odd years I expect the club to sort this out for me..I will obviously be making a profit on the resale of the tickets to my new "mates"

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006

You can't buy them on the phone today.

You can buy tickets on an iPhone. Bit awkward, but you can do it. If you try.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I completed Auto-cup thingy online last week but just want to check it’s activated, my account currently shows seat as reserved. Is this right? :dunce:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Online trying to charge u10 as u18, I ring up the ticket office and they change it to adult :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I repeat, try phoning. I called and got through the second time of asking straight away !!

I rang a few minutes ago because I wanted to check that I was a concession having been overcharged on my DD, and got straight through.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Can you still reserve your ticket because the stadium plan looks pretty full.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Why can't you do it on iPhone ?
I've tried but I can't do it on my I phone it won't upgrade to iOS 5.1 so I can't update any apps, I need to plug it into a computer connect with ITunes for the upgrade but like I said in previous post don't have a laptop or computer & the apple shop won't upgrade it because it'll delete everything on my phone (I've already asked them)
I'm gonna try to get my tickets online tonight by going on girlfriends iPad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here