Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official play off semi ticket binfest thread

Panic.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After all that RUBBISH...it turns out that my FAN NUMBER was incorrectly printed on my SEASON TICKET card. Can you believe it...FFS.

Anyway, I have got on now and got my TICKET...so that is ALL good

I will now gracefully retire from this thread, TRYING not to BITCH about the standard of PRINTING by whoever did it ( having worked for a CREDIT CARD printing company) ITS not rocket Science

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
When we will know for sure whether we are in the play-offs?

I think people are being a little premature here.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This is STUPID. I am unable to make the match dates, but that doesn't matter. I demand a ticket, and I CANNOT be bothered to use the online system.

It is, quite frankly, DEPLORABLE that there wasn't somebody from the club waiting outside of my house this morning to take my ticket order.

BARBER OUT!

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
When we will know for sure whether we are in the play-offs?

I think people are being a little premature here.

You are joking? Christ.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i've bought a ticket, but im still not sure if i can get down from york with the dates being announced at such a late date, i can't afford the difference in the cost of the train ticket between now and then :down: i'll probably have to give it to a friend. better safe than sorry eh...

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
deleted - wrong thread.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This is stupid sort it out Brighton, I just got up two hours after the tickets went on sale and the site was full was told to wait! I did whilst browsing this thread about TEN whole minutes later I was able to log in and buy tickets.

Absolute shambles.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Update, re- dialled and bizarrely got put straight through. If your stuck online, try calling.

Auto-cup payments are still being taken, if they aren't taken by Wednesday then phone the club, STH seats AREN'T on general sale until 9AM Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here