The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You don't need kids to get into the family stand! It is like our east stand where there is less tolerance to bad language etc
Yeah , being flanked on one side by the weed and on the other side by old school palace in the main stand :mad: Bad language indeed :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes, I have Nigel. I will still however try to get one in the away end, and then take great pleasure in burning the home one and leaving an empty seat in your tin pot dilapidated sainsburys/stadium
Brilliant you've still given us the money :lol:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
So you paid to be a member or have you booked in the home end before and thus have a booking history?[/QUOTE

If there's a block still free in the home end at their shitty stadium should there not be an agreement to buy tickets there?
Please post if you have any info on this.

Yes, I have Nigel. I will still however try to get one in the away end, and then take great pleasure in burning the home one and leaving an empty seat in your tin pot dilapidated sainsburys/stadium

Whose gonna notice ? - there will be thousands of 'em.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Scan a picture of it then. Right now. You can cover the seat number over with something, you're a complete bullshitter.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
asset.php

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to make you look like a complete tool.
Upload it to Imageshack, nothing showing up on Chrome...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
this deserves an "owned"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports