Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Scan a picture of it then. Right now. You can cover the seat number over with something, you're a complete bullshitter.

mugs.jpg

3956378539_c86ab0d2fd.jpg

Jan 12, 2012
Just a reminder to the weeds who may be sitting in home areas,who obtained them via a Palace mate. If you do kick off,not only will you be ejaculated from the stadium, but your pal could be in deep doo doo as well.
As you were.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Just a reminder to the weeds who may be sitting in home areas,who obtained them via a Palace mate. If you do kick off,not only will you be ejaculated from the stadium, but your pal could be in deep doo doo as well.
As you were.

boo hoo :wanker:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thats a ticket to the away end :facepalm: Must try harder !

You can get e-tickets in the away end from the Palace website? Why didn't anyone tell me?

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
As you were.

There won't be any in the home areas. They're not that stupid.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You can get e-tickets in the away end from the Palace website? Why didn't anyone tell me?

All our Palarse away tickets are the conventional type sent through the post or booked in person/picked up from The Amex ticket office. The e-tickets are for the home sections :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
All our Palarse away tickets are the conventional type sent through the post or booked in person/picked up from The Amex ticket office. The e-tickets are for the home sections :thumbsup:
Anyone, graphically minded , could print something like that . :facepalm: We need to see the full ticket !!!!

davey

Intacwarrior
Apr 22, 2009
Someone please sort me a few tickets i only have a small amount of loyalty points! :(

ill pay good money.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Anyone, graphically minded , could print something like that . :facepalm: We need to see the full ticket !!!!

Dont be a mong. As if he had time to replicate up an exact copy of an e ticket and change the details. Just accept he has a ticket in your end, as will a few of us hopefully.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Someone please sort me a few tickets i only have a small amount of loyalty points! :(

ill pay good money.
Ask matey , he will print you some out !:lol:

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

Graphically minded ? - you only need to stick it through a colour scanner - go on mate stick the full ticket up - you can blank out your row number and seat number I'll fill that in for myself - those dopey buggers up there won't realise. It's like going to a concert in the eighties on a photocopy !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here