The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just a reminder to the weeds who may be sitting in home areas,who obtained them via a Palace mate. If you do kick off,not only will you be ejaculated from the stadium, but your pal could be in deep doo doo as well.
As you were.

but i'd like to think if they are in with Palace supporting mates (as I am) one wouldn't act the twat and jepodise A) their friendship and B) their own safety. I know i've been a bit gobby on here towards any Palace who "have started it" but i'm not like that in the real world, I don't anticipate any problems personally, arising from me being in your end

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Dont be a mong. As if he had time to replicate up an exact copy of an e ticket and change the details. Just accept he has a ticket in your end, as will a few of us hopefully.
Dont pre judge his ability , hes good really good !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
[QUOTE I don't anticipate any problems personally, arising from me being in your end[/QUOTE]:eek:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
That's obviously not his ticket :D He doesn't know which stand he's in (It would say on the ticket) and he said the ticket cost £22 (No tickets are available for £22).

Good effort though, I'll give him that.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
palace away anyone

know how many left approx,havent heard from club

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I heard before yesterday's category 1000 were left so I would imagine around 600-700

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
With the next draft of ticket sales being 1,330 loyalty points on sale until the 23rd January, when are the club going to annouce intentions of tickets left (if any). I've got 1,220 points and I'm not too optimistic, however will the balance go on public sale or to loyalty points holders.

Sorry I know this whole ticket thing is dull but I'm not going to sit in the home end despite knowing several Palace fans I know I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
With the next draft of ticket sales being 1,330 loyalty points on sale until the 23rd January, when are the club going to annouce intentions of tickets left (if any). I've got 1,220 points and I'm not too optimistic, however will the balance go on public sale or to loyalty points holders.

Sorry I know this whole ticket thing is dull but I'm not going to sit in the home end despite knowing several Palace fans I know I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

This is the bit I don't understand. We were NEVER going to sell out with 1330 and above so why we didnt just have one cut off point around 1300 for a week ago, and then gradually decrease from there. This way, it leaves no time for a general decrease so imagine they will be released to all season ticket holders.....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This is the bit I don't understand. We were NEVER going to sell out with 1330 and above so why we didnt just have one cut off point around 1300 for a week ago, and then gradually decrease from there. This way, it leaves no time for a general decrease so imagine they will be released to all season ticket holders.....

Because whoever works this stuff out is a total moron?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Richy while I agree and maybe this is something the club should look into for the future has there been any further details released for season tickets holders with insufficient points or even sufficient points after the 23rd January.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Richy while I agree and maybe this is something the club should look into for the future has there been any further details released for season tickets holders with insufficient points or even sufficient points after the 23rd January.

Not a word. With 3 days to go...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The Newcastle ticket bumped me up to 1340 points, just got mine right now. Anyone on 1320 should get their Toon tickets before monday and they should be sorted for Palace too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports