Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Millwall said thousands would turn up without tickets, and guess what, they didn't turn up.

How would you know? I doubt many of them would have made it clear that they were Millwall fans.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How would you know? I doubt many of them would have made it clear that they were Millwall fans.
The grazed knuckles kind of gave it away !

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So one week to go and still not a peep out of the club on how the intend to make sure the remaining tickets are sold to those with deserving loyalty points. With simple common sense this could have all been wrapped up and tickets all sold a week ago. Joke.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
So when do they actually go on sale to us with just over 1000?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
anyone know?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
just spoken to them, NO decisions been made yet to what the next points will be, f***ing useless

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
No, i forgot to ask

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Do you think it is it likely to open up to those without membership?

What I'm hoping for tbh. I did wonder whether buying one of those BHA v Palace DVDs for a tenner through their ticket home page might give me a 'purchase history' enabling me to then buy tickets.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
just called them and there are 600 left, those on 1330 have until Wednesday to buy them. Apparently there will be an announcement tommorow afternoon.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
just called them and there are 600 left, those on 1330 have until Wednesday to buy them. Apparently there will be an announcement tommorow afternoon.
Thanks for finding out, not holding my breath on 1,220 points but we live in hope. Being a former Croydon / Surrey resident it's the one game you look for when the fixture arises.

Oh well fingers crossed.

Magwitch Gull

Nov 19, 2011
It'll be hard..... If we score could get interesting :lol: been in the Palarse end a few times before and never seen trouble. Not looking for trouble just no chance of getting in the away end and much easier to get tickets in the home end. But if things go off then it's all in:

I've seen this at Sehurst, if the stewards suspect away fans in the home end, they wade in and remove them from the ground. It's not the Palace Fans to be worried about, it's the Palace Stewards!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
well fingers crossed then, on 1070 points, hopes are slim but being positive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here